Sides to Kiibo

BANG BANG BANG

"H-huh?!" I said rubbing my eyes and looking at the roof of Kiibo's bed.

BANG BANG BANG

"K-KIIBO....PLEASE WAKE UP IS THIS NORMAL?" I yelled shaking Kiibo.

"H-huh? What is it my physical sense went off-" Kiibo asked.

BANG BANG BANG

"Not this again..." Kiibo said looking irritated .

"AGAIN?" I asked.

"PROFESSOR." Kiibo said opening his bed door.

"Oh heyo kiddos did I wake you guys up!" Professor chuckled.

"YEAH YOU KINDA DID! WHAT TIME IS IT.." I whined.

"Y/n it seems to be 5:00 am." Kiibo said.

"OH MY GOD THATS SO EARLY! PROFESSOR WHYYYY" I whined playfully punching professor's chest.

"Welp kids get out of bed! Y/n you have school remember? How about you get ready? I heard you have club activities! And hey! I got you a gift so knock it off!" Professor said.

"Hm? Eugh-" I grunted as professor threw a backpack on my lap. I looked into it to find all my clothes.

"Woah-!!! Thanks so much! Wait how did you get this?" I asked.

"Yeah Professor-? Just exactly how did you get her clothing?" Kiibo said angrily at Professor.

"Oh~~~ nothing in particular~~~ just what I had to do~~~~" professor whistled.

"PROFESSOR! DID YOU BREAK AND ENTER INTO Y/N'S HOME?" Kiibo yelled.

"I guess we'll never know-!" Professor giggled running out the door.

"Haha! What a weirdo!" I laughed.

"Yes...he is quite odd....." Kiibo said angrily getting out of bed.

"You no one to talk Kiibo. You literally take the weirdest angels for selfies." I giggled.

"Hmph! That's not very cash money of you!" Kiibo angrily said.

"PFFFTTTT CASH MONEY?! WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT FROM?!" I laughed.

"P-professor said it was a common form of human speech to represent disappointment is one's behaviour? Am I mistaken?" Kiibo asked.

"YEAH YOU REALLY DONT WANT TO SAY THAT" I laughed getting out of bed preparing to go into the bathroom to shower.

"UGH PROFESSOR!!!!" Kiibo said angrily walking out the door.

"Hahah!" I giggled. This is a way better morning than at by parents.

I got into the bathroom and showered as quickly as I could. After about 15 minutes I got out then did my hair how I usually did it once I finished using my blow dryer. I got into my uniform and walked out of the bathroom.

"Ah-! My school bag! I need this!" I said quickly grabbing my bag that was next to Kiibo's bed.

I grabbed my bag then my phone and made my way to the break room to make breakfast. I walked over to the fridge and opened to find a bottle of ketchup, some hot pockets, and monster energy.

"We really need to go grocery shopping..." I mumbled. Whatever I'll just skip breakfast today.

I went to the entrance to find Professor and Kiibo arguing.