Oneshot 3️⃣

Taehyung left from the bedroom to meet his most hateful guest which are either detective or police. When he got downstairs he frowned to see both police and detective together starring at him. An evil smile appear on his face and went to sit infront of them.

Taehyung: Wow! Nice to see you both together. Well...what brings you here?

Detective: Well Mister Kim! We want to look around your house one last time.

Taehyung: Yeah sure!

Taehyung look quite pissed and run his hands through his hairs in frustration but still try to calm himself down. They start searching for Jungkook but couldn't find him. One room was there which they never check because Taehyung always tell them that this room is of his late parents and it have only old furniture so they always left uncheck but this time they decided to check it. The detective stand infront of that room door having some kind of vibes so he decided to open it but when he touch the door knob he soon hear gun shots every where. He quickly take his gun out and open the door to see......... An unconcious cute bunny lying naked on the cold floor covered in blood, bruises and deep cuts. A gasp escape from his mouth seeing a horrible site. He quickly went near him and take his body in his hands while covered him with blanket.

Jungkook: P...p..lease d...don't k....ki..ll m...me

Detective: Shhhh! You are safe now.

He carried him down and saw Taehyung hands were cuffed already being arrested by the officers. Taehyung smirk seeing his bunny but soon it changed into angry expression when he see Jungkook in detective's hand.

Taehyung: Bunny come here.

Jungkook shake his head as no.

Taehyung: I SAID COME HERE.

He shouted while everyone flinched, hearing his deep, loud voice. Crystal drops of tear skip from junkooks eyes but detective rub his back to calm him down. Taehyung was taken to the the gail while Jungkook was taken to the hospital. He thought that he was now free from all the restrictions, force and brutalness and a sign of relief escape from his mouth while Taehyung was treating in the gail by a well trained psycho doctor.

2 YEARS LATER

Jungkook: Hey!...give me my chocolates.

???: No I won't!

Jungkook was running behind his boyfriend Kim namjoon to get his chocolates.

Jungkook: Joon give me... Now bunny is tired.

Namjoon: Oh..my bunny is tired but I will only give you when you will give kiss...

Jungkook peck on his lips and take his chocolates back.

Namjoon: Hey! Thats a peck. I ask for the kiss.

Namjoon grap him and kiss him deeply with full of love and passion. The lovey dovy couple live their happy life but little did they know someone was there to make their life hell.

???: Bunny is mine...ONLY MINE!(Smirk) 'Rose are red...Violets are black....Blood is sweet...You are now dead...Hahahaha.

Continue.....
___________________________
Author:
Dear readers! Thanks for your response and patience for oneshot 3 of Taekook ff (Psychopath) part 1.
This story will continue in Psychopath part 2.
Sorry for late update.
................................................
RECOMMENDATION:
•Taekook ff (YOUR ARE MINE)
•Taekook ff (CEO)
........................................
Thanks for watching
Thanks for the comment
•Votes will be appreciated