Oneshot 1️⃣

Taehyung: Baby sign this!

~Taehyung put some papers in front of crying Jungkook.

Jungkook: W...what a...are t...these.

Taehyung: Baby it's our Marriage papers.

Jungkook: I...I am n..not gonna s...sign t...t...these.

~Jungkook said while looking down, sobbing hard but soon felt a sharp pain on his cheek. Taehyung harshly slapped him. Tears were dropping one by one from Jungkook's eyes while he was shivering in fear.

Taehyung: (Shouted) I SAID SIGN IT.

~Jungkook jumped when he heard Taehyung's deep, loud voice. He tremblingly hold the pen to sign the papers while tears were following each other making a continuous row on his face. A smirk appeared on Taehyung's face, seeing Jungkook signing the papers.

Taehyung: Good boy!

~As Jungkook signed the papers, a final drop escape from his eye and soon lost his consciousness. Taehyung suddenly changed his face expression into a serious one and bend down to carry Jungkook in his hands.

Taehyung: Jungkook baby you know that you are mine,ONLY MINE.(Kiss his forehead). I have owned your body.... your soul.... your life. Neither you can live without my permission nor you can die (Smirk) (In children voice) and if you tried to run away then.....(whisper in his ear) Daddy will punish you so hard that you cannot walk anymore.

~An evil smile appeared on his face. He gently placed Jungkook on bed and kissed his forehead before he left the room and locked it.

[TIME PASSED]
(Next day)

~Jungkook woke up but didn't find Taehyung in the room. He sigh in relieve and went to take the shower. He stand in the shower and open the tap. Drops of warm water were smoothly slipping down from his soft skin, mixing with his tears making no difference between them. He came out of the bathroom and change into comfortable clothes. He sat infront of the mirror and start combing his hairs. A knock on the door heard and the door swing open revealing a devil psycho 'Taehyung'. A shiver run down from his sprain only by seeing him. Taehyung walk towards him while smiling. Tears were forming in Jungkook's but he control them not to look weak infront of him. Taehyung start caressing Jungkook's cheek on which he slapped yesterday. Jungkook hissed in pain and tears which he was controlling was now started dripping. Taehyung smile and remove it with his thumb.

Taehyung: How is my baby boy?

Jungkook: ..............

Taehyung: Come on baby you know that I don't like when you are silent.

Jungkook: I...I am f...fine.

Taehyung: Good! Now come down stairs for breakfast like a Good boy. Understand!??

Jungkook: Y...Yes.(Sobbed)

~Taekook went down and had their breakfast. One of Taehyung's man showed up and said something in Taehyung's ear that really made Taehyung pissed off.

Taehyung: Baby go upstairs and don't make any noise otherwise...you know very well what will happen.

~Jungkook quickly nodded and when upstairs.

~Jungkook was an 18 years old boy who was kidnapped by a devil psycho 'Taehyung'. It's been two months since he got kidnapped. Police and detective's were searching for him, and several times take a round of Taehyung's mansion as they were suspecious but couldn't find him. Whenever any detective or police office
[PRESENT]
(After 1 hour)

~Taehyung came back in the bedroom while burning in fire because again the police arrived to check. Jungkook was sitting on the floor while looking at the view from the big window. Taehyung came towards him and started beating him with his belt. Jungkook was screaming in pain but he didn't stop. After hit him 10 times, Taehyung started taking his and Jungkook's clothes. Jungkook was lying on the cold floor with full of bruises and helpless. When he made him completely naked, he pushed him on the window. His front was facing the window and back was facing Taehyung. With one hand he pinned Jungkook's hands above his head and with other grab his waist tightly and slammed his dick raw in Jungkook's hole. Jungkook scream in pain. He put his hand on Jungkook's neck and chock him while thrusting in him in animalistic speed not waiting for him to adjust his size. Jungkook grip the window hard while screaming. Taehyung insert three fingers in Jungkook's mouth.

Taehyung: S...SUCK IT!

~Jungkook was crying and screaming in pain and start sucking his fingers. Taehyung pull Jungkook up by holding his thighs and again slammed in him hard hitting his spot again and again. He take his fingers out from Jungkook's mouth and inserted them as well in his hole. His dick and three fingers were pumping in and out fast in Jungkook's hole. Jungkook cum all over the window but still Taehyung thrusting in him hard. He take his fingers out from his hole and start pumping Jungkook's dick fastly. Jungkook cum on his hands immediately. He put his cumful hand in Jungkook's mouth making him taste his own cum while filling him up. Jungkook was feeling disgusting,crying and screaming in pain. His own and Taehyung's cum was dripping from his dick and hole rolling down on his thighs. Taehyung thrust's become sloppy and more deep. Jungkook cannot handle the pain anymore and lost his consciousness. After few more thrust Taehyung cum in the deepest part of Jungkook. He let out a sigh and saw Jungkook laying unconscious on the floor all wrecked and broken. He carry Jungkook in the bathroom and clean Jungkook and himself. Taehyung gently put Jungkook on the bed and layed beside him, tightly hold him and soon drift into sleep.

Continue....