Chapter -12

In Aliya's Room

Aliya with her mother aunts and grandmother sitting on her room

Aliya's mother : daughter are you ok right  here you face any problem .

Aliya's grandmom : what problem she will face , your daughter is living like  queen . what she want . listen girl don't do anything that harm our reputation Always obey your in laws and what are you wearing where is your sari (traditional dress ) .You forget that you married woman now .

She is wearing three piece suit

Aliya in tears : Grandma mother in law give to wear it

Aliya in tears : Grandma mother in law give to wear it .

Aliya's aunt : mother in law , They are modern people live aboard so its common for them and also don't forget why jamisa( son in law) married her just for rivalry . you think he accept her . He make her his show off wife remember my word .

Listening this Aliya's insecurity increased and started shading tears .

Aliya's grandmother : I don't know may be you are right but listen girl (Aliya) may anything happened handle everything its common everyone didn't get everything .

Aliya' s mother feel bad for her daughter but cannot do anything .

Aliya's aunt : mother in law whom are you saying she is queen of trouble .

They were talking in that moment Ahahana with younger clan enter in the room .

Ahahana : Aliya  come here  meet Ashana you sister in law and  they are your brother in law Reyhaan , Rahil , Ansh and Akash

Everyone greet her she also greet back

Ashana : Bhabi(sister in law) you are very beautiful .

Akash :  Bhaisa is lucky ...

In this time Aliya's cousin entire into room and elder exist from there .

Vidhi(aliya's cousin -1) : Hi . I am vidhi and she is Riya  Aliya's cousin .

Everyone : Hi . Nice to meet you . we are

Your brother in laws cousin and sibling.

They are doing chit chat through most of them don't like them and Jiya is not the who didn't like them a tiny bit she feel they insult their bhabi(sister in law)
indirectly

At launch time .

Everyone  is sitting for launch but Rawat woman standing

Ahahana to Aliya's mom and aunt : Sisters why are you two standing please sit .

Aliya's aunt : Sister we eat after our husband and son .

Saniya to Shanaya : di (sister) when I first go Rathore  palace I thought you all are very typical but they are greater than you all .

Shanaya  stop her and said to Aliya's family it ok but here you are our guest so please sit with us and where is Aliya call her .

The women are sit after insisting

Aliya's aunt : jiji (sister in law ) your daughter become mannerless elder are waiting for her coming .

Saniya : its ok may be she is with  children  . Oh .. Arzaan also come .

Arzaan greet everyone and sit

Aliya with her sister in law  enter the dinning room .

They are about to sit when nowhere Vidhi sit beside Arzaan .

Aliya know vidhi doing is intentionally but ignore it but jiya farming in anger she didn't like it someone else sit on her bhabi's sit . Jiya curse vidhi in her mind
She is thinking something and started .

Jiya loudly : vidhi sister please quickly get up from there you know Arzaan bro has allergy of Jasmine perfume and you wear it .

All looking at jiya some were weirdly some were in  panic

Aliya's family are in panic and Arzaan family member weridly as they thought Arzaan when he got this new allergy .

Aliya's father : sorry , sorry son she don't Vidhi get up from there . Aliya you should have told .

Everyone of Rathore family look at jiya in question eyes .

Jiya : bhabi (sister in law ) you sit beside bro .

Now her family member what she do .
Aliya sit beside Arzaan quietly .
Arzaan become happy and mentally thanks her sister .

The launch went peacefully .