Chapter-10

Next day at everyone at breakfast table
doing their  breakfast .

In middle of the breakfast Saniya come as she is sleeper and started doing breakfast .

Saniya :  Aruhi di don't today's breakfast is something different . Ahahana di what you mixed today in recipe .

Armaan : Stupid she is not made today's breakfast .

Saniya : Then who made it

Mrs Rathore :  Aliya made it as its her first cooking ceremony .

Aruhi : Its tasty .  di (elder sis) you should take sometimes leave from kitchen now .

Ansh : That will be not bad in previous when massi(mother's sister) took leave from kitchen we have to eat horrible food now we are save thank you bhabi (brother's wife)

Aruhi look at her son : what do you mean .

Adi : He mean nothing you should focus on you food .

Everyone laugh listen this

Aruhi : dear husband I will see you letter .

Everyone shook their head as its nothing new for them .

Aliya feel happy to see the family bond as its total opposite from her family .

After breakfast everyone give gift Aliya for her cooking

Then all ladies went for outing and shopping and the leader  is Aruhi as she start her gossiping .

She started tell about them and their various relation .

Aliya listen all carefully and try to remember .

Aliya always see her aunts and mother relationship is not good they always jealous with her mother and her cousin with her  but here seeing their relation she feel extremely happy they reach shopping mall and after one hours men of the family also joined and help them in selection .

Arzaan chose everything for Aliya with her choice .

Slowly slowly Aliya started to become a part of Rathore family .