Chapter-6

Arzaan pov

I am very happy today , I know I did wrong but it for everyone betterment . Dad got angry but I know my mom now must be celebrate with her two sister in law . And I come to know Aymaan also got married like seriously but I  happy for him after going there I have to settled him .  Ahaan chachu(uncle)  spread the news that the gloom have many bad record that why as friend I got married her to save her family reputation . he is master of doing this things  as he do it in his own time .  But  dad is in his angry mood . I hope after returning USA everything will be ok . I never accept but I also get afraid from dad angry mood  .
Today Shanaya  aunt kept small ceremony after that we will got back to our home  there will be our reception and our whole family will also joined  with us .

At NYC , Ananya Palace

Everyone prepare for welcoming new bride .

Aruhi : di I thought only prepared for Ayu's bride but zaan also got married how about two marriage announcement will same day .

Ahahana : No , Aru.  Ayu is very younger to take public attention to his marriage , I think after their graduation we will announced it .

Shaniya : di . look these . I selected all for two bride . I hope they will like it . and  I took information from priya di and tell our designer house to made a quick  full Wear drop and if she something else we will made it later .

Ahahana : you do right .and where our other children .

Aruhi : I sent them for some decoration shopping  and office work .

Ahahana : I am very happy .

Aruhi and Saniya : we also di . why we would not our zaan are coming with his bride .

Ahahana : I couldn't see my sons marriage

Saniya : don't worry di we will made them marry again just like your time but may be the arrogant AR didn't agree

Ahahana : saniya you would not change .

Saniya : I can't di . Now made everything ready for welcome ceremony and priya and grandma and siya also come with them . and others will come letter .

In Rajasthan .

Shanaya and priya took Ahahana for ceremony . The royal lady of minister come to see the bride .

First mrs Rathore see her face and give her gift

Then shanaya , priya and other women do the same .

One woman :  shanaya bhahu (daughter in law) where is Badi bhahu  we didn't see her why she didn't attend the ceremony .

Other lady : yes . and  other two our daughter in law also is not here are not they accept the marriage or they didn't like the daughter in law .

Mrs Rathore : its nothing like that They are at home as the marriage happened without our knowledge  so they can't attend .

One Lady : I also thought that if  the elder daughter in law didn't accept  then Shanaya or Priya dIL also didn't accept
But before this ceremony elder daughter in law should have seen her DIL face so that letter she didn't  regret .

Priya : why will jiji (elder sister in law) regret , she is very beautiful and well manner girl .

Lady : priya dIL , you are  native you don't understand   . but anyways what happened happen we cannot do anything  .

Mrs Rathore :  Nothing will happened I have believe to all my daughter in law .

Everyone give up the topic  but one soul remain unsatisfied it's Aliya
She took the ladies talk seriously as she already experience her ex would be mother in law she is very cunning and short temper lady . She getting scared to go USA  and meet her mother in law .
Many scared thought come in her mind on her childhood she see how her grandmother behave with her mother  .