00

Sunlight gleams in the quietest of autumn

Sunlight gleams in the quietest of autumn. Nothing consequential is found on the deserted field, just whispers of the grass signalling winter's near. Trees line up with a specific gap from one another. Crisp leaves are faltering. The absence of wind and prolonged din leaves the scenery in tranquil, making the terrain free from defect. Flawless. Too flawless, just like a simulation.

Don't be too surprised, because it is.

The peace is interrupted by an intense, blaring noise. A sudden outburst of whirlwind wrecks the landscape into havoc, mercilessly striking the trees to the ground. The earth rumbles, as if to follow the abrupt change of weather. The gust appears to be caused by a colossal portal slowly materializing beneath the squalling grounds. Approaching its final configuration, the portal chucks out a figure that appears to be a girl's; an animated one, leastways.

The texture of her long, purplish hair naturally goes all the way down her back, unaffected by the strong wind. Her neck choker illuminates the broad daylight, her lavender fit igniting vibrant glow. The first thing she does is to push herself to her knees, her tremulous legs still too frail to support herself. She blinks a few times, gears of her brain turning as she calculates the possibilities of her whereabouts at the moment. The wind howls feverishly, worsening her obscure vision, but she manages to recoil.

She takes a single breath, enlivening her precious rebirth. Fortunately, her programmed physique isn't prone to any glitches, unlike the pretty landscape that has long deliberated in turmoil. She feels the grass underneath her feet, her shadows blocking the natural saturation of land.

Karina glimmers.

I am now in the Flat.

-

SUMMARY

donghyuck, an aspiring law student who does reviews for newly-launched games on his lively youtube channel was given the honour to try out the kwangya before its initial release. what first began as an interesting approach of a prosthetic world within the contact lenses resulted into bringing the 'aespa' girls to real life.

-

STARRING

NCT DREAM
AESPA
NCT 127 & WAYV
(more to be added)

-

DISCLAIMER

foul words
use of violence
very teeny tiny minor gore

•••

GENRE

adventure
comedy
a bit of sci-fi

•••