5

Michelle's pov ***

  After a nice half hour of soaking in the hot bath, I get out and dry off. I feel amazing! I dress in the same clothes from yesterday. I need something else to wear. I go downstairs and hear the guys talking. My heart hurts when Carlton says that he isn't the one to marry. Until then, I hadn't thought about another marriage. But now? Yeah, I can see myself married..... with children. Now I just have to find out if Ty is the right man. Not someone like David, my ex. Apparently not Carlton either. I can definitely see myself married to Ty.

  After Carlton leaves. Tyson looks at me as if he is afraid that I will have a crying fit over Carlton.

  "What time do we meet Hammel?" I ask as I climb onto Tyson's lap.

  "In about forty-five minutes. Not enough time for us to make love. Are you sure that you want to spend all that time with me by myself?"

  "I absolutely want to be here with you. Alone! I do care about you Tyson." I kissed him deeply. Tyson lifts his head before we can get carried away.

  "Lets get going so you can change clothes. I know you are probably tired of wearing the same thing." Tyson framed my face tenderly.

  I am totally loving this new side of Viper! "You are completely right."

  We go to the garage. Tyson pushes a button on the wall. The floor starts going down under the Maserati and Mustang. But I notice that they are replaced by two mid-sized suvs. "Do you want the suv?" He pushed the button again. Two more vehicles took their places as the suvs slide to the right. The next vehicles were pick-ups. "Or a truck?"

   Tyson pushed the button again and the trucks were replaced by mid-sized sedans. One was a Lexus, the other was a Mercedes. "Or a sedan?"

  "So you have two sedans, two sports cars, two suvs, and two trucks."

  "I also have four bikes, a jeep, and a hummer. But I don't think that a bike would be a safe ride for you. At least not until we get the money business taken care of."

  "Agreed! Just a regular car will be fine."

  Tyson chose the Lexus. We got in and drove away. We spotted Aaron Newton sitting outside my condo. He didn't recognize us in this car, so we went in with no problem. Tyson handed me a cell phone. "This is your new phone. Only a very few of us have the number. Me, Crow, Amberlyn, Ashton, Sara, Paxton, and Jackson."

  "Thank you, Tyson. I hated not having a phone."

  "I downloaded everything from your old phone. Just not the number."

   After changing into a pair of jeans and a blue button down shirt, I packed a bag. Then we met with the d.a., who told us that my father has been arrested this morning for embezzling two million from my clients and a few others. He also said that they have changed the charges against Aaron, adding stalking and harassment of me.

  "We will see you Monday morning Mr. Hammel. Thank you for your help in this. All of your hard work!"

  "Your investigators have made this case easy. They have done all the leg work. It is just my job to finish it by putting them in prison." He shook our hands as we left.

  "Are you hungry, butterfly?"

  "I am actually. What are you going to feed me?"

  "How about some Mexican food?" He asked as he held my hand. We went to a popular restaurant.

   After a great meal where we talked and laughed, we stood to leave. Tyson started to follow me but stopped when someone caught his eye. I looked where he was. Carlton! And that wasn't Anderson that he is eating with! "That liar! How dare he do that to me? All he had to do was tell us that he had another appointment."