10

At ten o'clock, Jackson went out to the hallway. I saw him grin as he opened the door. He has plans with a nurse named Shannon. I decide to lay on the bed with my destiny. Michelle turned to her right side over an hour ago. I lay on my side facing her. I watch as she sleeps. I soon follow and fall asleep myself.

  I wake up briefly as a nurse checks her vitals and asks Michelle a couple questions. Michelle is now laying on her back. When the nurse asks if she knew who I was.

  "This gorgeous man is my future husband, my fate, Tyson."

  "You are correct, my butterfly. It is definitely fate!"

  Michelle tries to turn her head and smiles at me. "I love you, my Viper!"

   I gently nipped her shoulder. Michelle chuckled. She loves it when I do that. "Feeling better, butterfly?"

  "I am, my love!"

  "Great! I hope that we will be out of here soon. And I can hold you as we lay in our own bed."

  "I hope so too!" She kissed me gently. But I still saw her wince.

  "No more of that. If you want a kiss. Tell me and you will have it. I don't want you to strain yourself and take longer to recover. I have big plans for you."

  Michelle's smile was so big and beautiful! "I can't wait!"

  "You two are so sweet! I'm jealous." The nurse said as she finished up.

  As she was walking out of the door, Jackson walked in. Followed by Jinx. "Oh good! You're awake. How are you feeling, Michelle?" He asked.

  "Better, Jackson, thank you. What are y'all doing here so late?"

   "I have been here since about nine last night."

  "I'm just getting here for guard duty." Jinx replied with a grin. "Hello, Michelle!"

  "Hello, Jinx! What are you talking about, guard duty?"

   "Making sure that nobody unwanted comes in here. That way Viper can get some sleep."

   "Oh, ok. Whatever Ty wants. But I'm fine. You guys should get some rest. I will be fine. Quit worrying."

  "If we don't stand guard, we will worry. So problem solved!" Jinx smiled huge at his own reply. I chuckled with him.

  "You are too funny, Jeremy!" Michelle chuckled too.

    "So weird hearing you guys called by your real names." Jackson said suddenly.

  "Well when I started calling Tyson by his name, Jeremy wanted me to call him by his."

  "Still sounds real weird. Now if you will excuse me, I have a date with a nurse." He had a mischievous smile on his face.

  "Be good and use protection, Jackson." Michelle said laughing.

  "Always, baby doll! I'll see you later." He leaned over and kissed her forehead.

  "Later!" Jackson left as he was whistling softly.

  Michelle goes back to sleep. "Get some sleep, brother. I got your back." He kissed Michelle's cheek.
Then left the room. I slept until my phone rang again. I almost didn't answer, but papa will call until I do answer. I do a quick calculation in my head. It is almost five a.m. here, so it is almost noon there. "Hey papa!" I say quietly as I get up slowly. I don't want to wake Michelle.

  "Why are you talking so quiet?"

  "So that I don't wake up Michelle."

  "So you are with a lazy woman? I hope its a casual fling."