Final Day Of Grievance

Stiles & his pack all bowed respectfully at Allison' grave. Scott & his pack doing the same. It had been about a week since Parrish had woke up & went back into his normal schedule.

            Stiles was planning on leaving Beacon Hills today. He felt he had stayed long enough. No use staying where people don't respect you. "What are we supposed to do now ?" Derek asked annoyed. He was not on board with just succumbing to Stiles' power as an Okami. Scott has had about enough of his pack. All this fighting will solve nothing.

                  "How about you all let it go ?" Lydia has for the most part been on Stiles' side when the issues with Isaac had started. Now it seems her tune has turned. "Let it go ? He's threatened our lives, Scott." Isaac kept quiet. For the most part the Hale-McCall pack looked terrified of Stiles & what he could be planning.

          Unluckily for them, they weren't even a thought in Stiles' head. The Hale-McCall pack soon joined the Okami pack at Allison' gravesite. It was quiet & it was a brief moment of peace for all there to pay their respect to Allison. Scott turned to Stiles. Regardless of everything, he was still his best friend. "Where are you off to now ? Can we expect to see you again soon ?"  Stiles didn't bother smiling.

                   Stiles was done trying to impress or seek approval of the Hale-McCall pack. He now had his own pack & knew his self-worth. "We'll be off. See to it that your pack doesn't attack us while we leave." Scott hadn't got a word in before Stiles walked off with his pack in tow.