A Dark Turn

Stiles was surrounded by his friends from out of Beacon Hills. Kira made her way to his house. It has been a week since anyone has seen Stiles. It was odd behavior, especially given how many people had come to Beacon Hills in the last few days. Especially given the little time everyone was here to pay respects to Allison.

               As she approached the door she was met with the same kitsune auras of  Ambrose Lily, Drew, Jaime, & E.J. "Leave, you aren't welcome here."  Drew said. They weren't taking any chances with any of the Hale-McCall pack. Kira rolled her eyes. "I came to see Stiles."  Mack and Selina both growled. "Stiles doesn't want to see you."  Kira wasn't taking "no" for an answer. She pushed her way past them all, coming to find Stiles in his living room. "What are you hiding Stiles ? I noticed you've been behaving differently since you've been back."

       Stiles was silent for a few moments. It isn't like he owed Kira an explanation over anything. He slowly rose from where he sat, finally facing Kira. That is when Kira had seen his aura. "Y-You're an Okami ?? A japanese wolf spirit hasn't been seen in centuries..." She was a bit terrified.  Who could blame her ? The Okami were powerful and held great power within Japan. "Leave Kira."

    "What are you planning to do ? Huh ? You think that the pack wouldn't have something to say about this ? Why didn't you tell any of us ?" She was rambling. It was like constant word vomit. Isaac hadn't let up at all this past week , and the pack was doing a poor job at keeping him in line. Stiles was fed up and was going to deal with it. Even if that meant the pack would try to stop him or look at him differently. He has his own pack now, & he wasn't afraid of hurting anyone's feelings anymore. 

       "Just stay out of my way, got it ?" He said walking past Kira, & bumping her shoulder considerably hard. Kira being who she was went to warn everyone. Derek rolled his eyes dramtically. "You want us to believe Stiles is an okami ? He isn't going to hurt this pack." Kira was pacing. Lydia was taking all things seriously, as usual. Scott looked the most unfazed by the new information. He actually agreed with Derek on some level. Stiles hadn't returned to just piss everyone off. 

Kira yelled, "WHY AREN'T YOU TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY ?!?! Okami's are way worse than Kitsunes..." Isaac had slipped out while everyine was arguing, but it wasn't smart for him. Because before he knew it, all vision went black...

_____________________________________________________________________________

I know this update us short as hell. But I din't want to build some suspense and get back into my writing. I am actually working on something new and it fells good to be writing again. The newer work is taking top priority so I apologize if the next update for this book is a long time away. In the meantime feel free to read some of my other books or dm and we can talk and become friends with one another.