Poor Poor Isaac ? Haha, This Was Expected Honestly

Isaac finally came to in a dark room. He was surrounded by a bunch of people he didn't know. Last he remembered, he was leaving Derek' loft. Mack,Axel, Kay, & Selina were the closest in Isaac' vision. All snarling at him. Drew,Jaime, EJ, & Ambrose Lily further to the back. Stiles hidden behind them all out of Isaac' view. Ivy & Lauren were more reserved. 

               "Who the hell are all of you ? Where am I ?" Isaac questioned in a demanding tone. He didn't appreciate being held captive whatsoever. Ambrose Lily snarled. "You are in no position to be questioning us." Isaac rolled his eyes. He was so egotistical that he was annoyed by the situation. Why were these people holding him here ? "Do you idiots have an alpha or leader I can speak to ?" Everyone in the room snarled, parting as Stiles walked in between them. He stopped in front of Isaac. "You comfortable, Isaac  ?" 

            The dark room was being lit by a semi dim light. Isaac looked up finding Stiles. "Why am I here ? Do you know these people Stiles ?" Stiles laughed almost maniacally. "This is my pack, Isaac. As for your other question, I wolf-napped you." Isaac was very disoriented & confused. Stiles wasn't his usual self. Should he really have yielded Kira' warning ?

         "Your pack ? You aren't even supernatural. You can't lead a pack." Stiles smirked punching Isaac in his face. The boy was tied to a chair anyway. It isn't like Isaac was going anywhere either. "That is where you're wrong, my dear boy. I am supernatural." Isaac for once this entire time looked terrified. Quickly covering it with his cockiness. "Then what are you, huh ? Werewolf ? Chimera ? Coyote ?" Stiles eyes shown with a beautiful steel grey. His aura showing a fierce wolf around him. "I'm an Okami." 

                 Kira was correct. Stiles was an Okami. The first Okami in centuries. Or that can be known of. "What are you going to do to me then ?"  Stiles smiled, but it held nothing. "I'm not going to do anything.  Not everyone is as terrified for themselves as you are, Lahey." With a wave of his hand  Mack & Jaime untied Isaac. "Why are you letting me go ? What's your plan here ?"  Stiles ignored his questions turning to Brady & Axel. "Drop him off in the woods. He can make his way back to the loft from there."

Meanwhile Back At The Loft...

              Lydia had noticed that Isaac was gone. "Anyone know where Isaac went ? He isn't here." Everyone started looking around & decided to search the woods near the loft. It had been a good 40 minutes before Isaac was seen running towards them. He wasn't bruised, but he did look completely out of it. "Where were you ?" Scott asked using his alpha voice. Isaac involuntarily whimpered. "Stiles had took me. Kira was right. He is an Okami."

           By now everyone was quiet. They all heading back into the loft to talk. "Did you see this or did he tell you that to scare you, Isaac ?"  Derek asked not believing it. Malia rolled her eyes along with Lydia. "He wouldn't lie." Scott sighed waiting on an answer from Isaac. "Both. He has a grey aura similar to when we see Kira'. He told me straight to my face he is an Okami." 

              Lydia sighed. "Then why did you leave ? Were you planning to hunt him down ?" I looked at them not ashamed, but mostly terrified of what Stiles would do next. "Regardless of why I left, Stiles is planning something. He has a whole pack with werewolves, kitsunes, & even a hellhound." Scott & Derek finally looked a little concerned. Now the Hale-McCall pack was worried. Was Stiles really up to something ? And what ? What did this mean for Beacon Hills ?