⛰️Zhongli x F!Reader⛰️

"Come on, you can't catch me!"

You were currently playing with Teucer, who had come to Liyue to visit his brother. He was busy though, so it fell on you the responsibility to look after the boy and make sure that he stayed safe. You knew that Childe was a Fatui, it wasn't as if it was a secret.

What he didn't know was that you weren't just a normal person. Now that was your darkest secret, one only another person knew: Zhongli.

You were the single Goddess who survived the Archon War. You weren't an Archon, of course, but you didn't care. You were just happy to be alive since it all ended.

You were the Goddess of Gravity. You could manipulate the gravity to make something heavier or lighter. It wasn't seen really as an element, though you thought it was one. In the end, everything had its own gravity. If an apple fell, it was because of the gravity.

For the rest of the world, you were a normal adventurer of Liyue, without a Vision to help yourself. You also didn't go normally on parties to get the work done, since you couldn't use your power with those around you. But let's be honest, you had saved things more than once when they would fall and you made them a bit lighter so someone could catch it. They wouldn't have an explanation of why had that happened, but you would just smile and continue your way.

You were under the protection of the Geo Archon, since he was the only one who knew of you being alive. But between you two there was a contract, one that, over the time, it made you feel like you had lost in that contract. You basically couldn't give others a Vision, since you weren't an Archon (not that you would've done that anyways), you couldn't tell others your identity (again, not that you would've told others, not even the Fatui Harbinger who had claimed you as his 'little' sister), and you couldn't use your powers in public as long as people could see you using them.

When the news came that the Tsaritsa was looking for the other Archons' Gnoses, your heart stopped for a moment. As a Goddess, you had your own Gnosis, really weak and smaller than the Archons', but it was there. And you feared that the Tsaritsa knew of you.

"[Name]? Earth to [Name]!" A voice exclaimed, and you came back from your thoughts as you looked down at Teucer. "You're not running after me!" He whined before pouting. You crouched in front of him and smiled softly.

"I'm sorry Teucer, I'm not really in the mood today. Why don't we do something else? I can treat you to something sweet in the Wanmin Restaurant!" You bargained, and he pouted while thinking about it before nodding several times. "Alright, then let's go." You mumbled as you scooped him up.

On your way to the Wanmin Restaurant, you crossed paths with Zhongli, who was currently taking a scroll through the city, and smiled at you.

"Hello, Miss [Name]. How are you today? He asked formally. You hated formalities.

"Good, thank you Mister Zhongli." You answered back, your teeth gritted.

The tension was almost too dense to be able to touch and cut with a knife, but you wouldn't ever admit that you didn't find Zhongli of your likelihood. Not when he got your arms were bonded behind your back and when you needed to go off as a human. You liked humans, unlike other Archons or even the Adepti. You never stood against them. But you just wanted to scream to the world that you were a Goddess, and be claimed as another Archon. It was your right after all, you had fought in the Archon War and you had won many battles. But you weren't there when the Seven decided to be the only ones to have a great power. And once the Seven Nations were founded, you found yourself having to hide from the other Gods. Until Zhongli found you, and you had no choice but to make the contract if you wanted to stay alive.