⚡Razor x F!Reader⚡ (Requested!)

This was requested by NatsumiTakahashi9. I hope you enjoy it!

~✩~

You had become a General of the Knight of Favonius not long ago, but now you had to babysit the girl named Klee. She was a little ball of nerves, always running around and exploding things. The poor girl had now a note from Kaeya with some rules that, if she broke, would make her end up in 'jail'. You weren't exactly happy with Kaeya's methods, but well, he had a higher rank and you had to respect his work.

So one day, Klee came to you with a small pout and she hugged your leg, and you couldn't help but let out a cute 'aw' as you patted her head.

"What is it, Klee?" You asked her softly as you crouched in front of her, so she was eye to eye with you. You always did it, one of your principles was that you would never treat others as if they were less than you, and that included being at the same level of the little kid and looking at her eye to eye.

"I wanna go to the Wolvendom! I wanna go there, pleeeeeaseeeeee." She begged you as she pouted, and you tilted your head to the side.

"Why is that? You know that there are dangerous wolves, right?" You asked her, and she nodded several times.

"But there's also a friend of mine there! He says that the wolves are his Lupical, and that I'm his best friend!" She exclaimed happily, and that caught your attention. Was she talking about that boy who people talked about? The one to live with the wolves?

"Alright, we can go there and see your friend." You accepted as you ruffled her hair, and she immediately hugged you tightly, which made you laugh as you scooped her up. "But on one condition. You can't use your bombs as usual, and if I tell you to run or hide behind me, you will obey." You added, and she nodded before squirming in your arms.

"Now let me down!" She screeched, and you laughed again as you put her down and she started to run towards the exit of Mondstadt.

You followed her with a grin that was hard to miss, and a bubbling curiosity about that boy Klee was friends with.

~✩~

When you arrived at your destination, Klee had worn you off. She had been running the whole way there, you didn't know how the little girl had so much stamina in herself. Now she was looking around frantically, but when she didn't see him, she put her hands on her waist and hummed.

"RAZOOOOOOOR!" She called, and you raised a brow. Was that the boy's name?

"Do less noise." A boy mumbled behind you, and you jumped as you turned around quickly.

There was a boy with white hair, which in addition Klee had told you that was very fluffy, he had several scars on his body and wore some clothes that obviously resembled those human wore. You were sceptical that wolves would even wear any kind of clothes, but it made sense when he had no fur and had to stay warm somehow.

"Who this?" He asked Klee as he looked at you, and you offered a small smile.

"Im [Name], nice to meet you Razor." You answered as you offered your hand. He took it, but instead of shaking it, he sniffed it, which made you blush like mad.

"You smell nice. Razor like smell of [Name]." He said after a moment, and Klee giggled when she saw your face reddening until resembling a tomato or even the color of her clothes.

"[Name] takes care of me, makes sure I don't get in trouble!" Klee told Razor, and Razor seemed to take a bit of time to understand her words, and then nodded.