💧Tartaglia x F!Reader💧

In your last moments, you couldn't help but laugh as to how things turned out to be. You looked at the now older boy's blue eyes, and just smirked. "Come on, take my life, just as I took his..." You whispered.

~✩~

When you were younger, life was easy, very easy. You would just run around, laugh and play. Most of the time you would run around with a wooden sword that you would swing in the air as you yelled at your best friend that you would 'kill' him. At that time, your eyes shone brightly as you rolled on the snow, sometimes on top of your best friend, sometimes under him. Even when either of you caught a cold, the other would always visit and play.

Then, as time passed and the two of you started to grow older, things started to change. You focused on studying and becoming the pride of your parents, and to be able to gain as much money as you could to help your parents, since they didn't exactly have enough money to maintain the three of you. While he started to focus on basically fighting everything he saw. And so the two of you grew apart.

One day, as you were walking back to your home, you saw smoke coming from where it was supposed to be. Some other houses were blocking your vision from it, but a frown settled on your face. Your parents would never turn on the fireplace when the sun still shone, and even if they did, not that much smoke would come out.

Without realizing it, you picked up your pace, and even before you noticed it, you were running, the cold wind hitting your face covered by your scarf. You were praying that nothing happened, that it was just a false alarm, but something in your gut was telling you to expect the worst.

When you arrived, you saw the inside of the house burning in fire, and in front of it, one person who looked at the fire without doing anything to stop it from burning the house and, as you found later, your parents, who didn't manage to get out. And that person had been your once best friend, who turned around when he heard steps behind him.

"[N-Name...]" He whispered... Watching your eyes with despair and... hatred... that broke his heart. And your words would get stuck with him for the rest of his days.

"If I see you, I'll kill you, Ajax..."

~✩~

From that moment, you forgot about your studies and just focused on training. You didn't see him again, but that never stopped you.

As an orphan, life got even harder for you, but you looked on the bright side, and that was that you got a Vision thanks to your strong desires. But you knew that Snezhnaya wasn't safe for you anymore, so you fled as a stowaway in one of the boats that went to Liyue. But you didn't want to stay there, so you got out when no one was looking and started your journey towards Inazuma, in search of someone who could teach you to fight, and you didn't want any Fatui to recognize you, though you doubted they would.

While you traveled, your once pale skin tanned and you even cut your hair. Liyue was a really hot Nation compared to Snezhnaya, and you didn't want to be recognized. You knew that Ajax was a Fatui, and maybe he had given your description when he found out that you were alive that day, so better to be cautious.

That happened some years ago. Now you were in your twenties, and according to the family of warriors that had adopted you, you were a beautiful and strong girl. They had helped you when you had no one, and they welcomed you as if you had been born there. You were so truly happy.

But once again, you know had to leave Inazuma behind. The Electro Archon, Baal, was starting to seek for every Vision carrier in the Nation, and you were one. So, with an aching heart, you had to say goodbye between hugs and tears, and you promised your family that you would go back when things calmed down before starting a new journey back to Liyue.