1K special - A day with your boyfriend (Mondstadt's edition)

Thank you so much for letting me reach 1K visits in less than a month! Back when I started this, I couldn't imagine that so many people would read this. And this is why, as a thank you present, I've done a series of drabbles about how would a day with your boyfriend from Mondstadt be. Who knows, if we reach 5K, maybe there will be another with the Liyue boys 👀

Now thanks again, and enjoy this!

~✩~

A day with your boyfriend

🍃Mondstadt🍃

🔥Diluc🔥

Spending a whole day with him would be a hard task, specially knowing that he has some issues to find anything entertaining. But still, you woke up, changed into your adventuring clothes and grinned as you ran downstairs with your bare feet and stopped in front of Diluc, who raised a brow at you.

"What are you doing barefoot?" He asked you, and you shrugged while grinning.

"That's the last of your concerns! Come on, I have a plan for the day!" You chirped.

You were speaking seriously when you said that your feet were the last of his concerns, and soon you were heading out of his mansion as you ran around happily.

"Why is it that you're so cheerful and so hyper?" He asked you.

"Because today is a beautiful day! And you promised to spend the day with me!" You reminded him.

You knew he liked quiet places, so you brought him to a small clearing in the forest, where there was a small lake and you had already put some food in a basket. There were no Hilichurls on sight, so it was a perfect place to relax.

"How did you manage to find this place?" He asked you, and you just smiled.

"I stumbled upon it and liked the place. I've been preparing everything for this day for quite some time." You admitted. "Your maids also helped a lot." You added as you grinned.

He couldn't help but offer a small smile at you and bring you to his arms, holding you close and enjoying the small moment of peace.

After that, you spent the day speaking, eating, and taking some baths and even playing in the water. The two of you had so much fun, and you felt grateful to see Diluc being happy and even smiling and chuckling softly. It was a nice view, one that would be carved in your mind forever.

🌪️Venti🌪️

"[Nameeeee]! Come on, it's time to wake up!"

You groaned as you felt someone crushing you under their weight, someone you knew far too well. You opened your eyes and Venti smiled at you widely.

"It's Ludi Harpastum! There's so many things we can do!" He chirped as he tried to get you to stand up.

You had stayed until late in the night up, finishing some commissions for the Adventurer's Guild, and now you felt like oversleeping. But Venti was so cute and so hyped that you couldn't bring yourself to say no, and so you stood up and ate a quick breakfast before walking out of your shared home with the bard.