11th birthday

A/N: Oh my gosh guys, I am so sorry for the long period since the last time I updated.

Jasper's POV:

I go upstairs to wake up my now eleven year old little brother. He is the most adorable little brother in the world, at first, he wouldn't let anyone other than Carlisle and I touch him. Now, he lets everyone in the family carry him. However, he only lets one person wake him up, me. As soon as I get to his door, I softly open it and walk to his bed and pick him up holding him close while he yawns and holds onto me.
"It's your birthday, little brother, time to wake up," I say in a soft tone.
He opens his eyes quickly at my words and a large grin breaks open his face.
"I'm finally eleven! But that also means that the people at Hogwarts will try to get me to accept going to their school," he groans out causing me to laugh.
We all know he doesnt want to go to the school that has the man that left him alone on the humans door. Those humans were horrible. By the time I stopped laughing, we are at the living room where the rest of the family is waiting impatiently for the birthday boy.
Carlisle gives him his first present which ends up being a laptop, something he has been wanting for homework. Something that is perfect for him especially when he doesn't want to bother us.
Esme gives him more books, something he has been asking for. He absolutely loves reading, especially when we are sitting together.
Alice gives him more clothes. Another thing he loves. He is a male version of Alice when it comes to fashion.
Emmett gives him a handheld gaming system, another thing he loves. I swear, this little one is spoiled.
Rose gives him car magazines. He loves learning more about vehicles, I think he wants to work on vehicles like Rose does.
Edward gives him music books and a new violin. He lets out a loud squeal making everyone chuckle with a slight wince.
I give him magic books from Diagon Alley, also a letter from the British Magical Minister saying he can learn on his own. This time, his magic reacts to his happiness by swirling everywhere making things float.
"Thank you Jasper, this is amazing! Maybe now, Dumbledore will leave me alone about going to his school! He doesnt control me," Harry says in excitement.
"You're welcome. I also contacted a professor from the school that knew your parents and knows about this whole situation. Just a warning, he may not like you at first because of you looking like James Potter," I saw seriously.
I see everything settling down while he takes in my words and he nods in the way that shows he understands. Harry may be eleven, but he is very smart. Harry is being homeschooled until high school so that he can be with us while learning. All of a sudden we hear our fire place being filled with fire causing Harry to create a dragon out of air to protect us.

A/N: What do you think is going on? Who do you think it is? I hope you like this chapter, sorry for the long wait!