Harry finds his new family

Harry is with the family that he was left with, the Dursleys. They are trying to find a family that will take him, but so far they aren't having any luck. That is until they run across a family of people that seem to have an abundance of beauty. As soon as Harry looks at the 'father' of the family, Harry runs up to them and hugs him. He looks at the man and they know that he would be a great addition to the family.
"Boy, get back here and don't bother the poor family," Vernon growls out while glaring at Harry.
"No, it's quite okay. The little one is fine," the man says.
Petunia quickly realises that Harry isn't letting go of the man any time soon. So she asks the question that is burning in her husband's eyes.
"Who are you?"
"My name is Carlisle, this is my wife Esme, our sons, Jasper, Emmett, and Edward, and our daughters, Alice and Rosalie. Might I ask, who this young man is," Carlisle asks with hidden anger.
"His name is Harry. He was left in our care, and I know we wouldn't show him love. I feel he would be better suited with a family that could show him the live he deserves. He has magic in his blood, he is a wizard," Petunia says with zero fear.
Carlisle takes one look at his family and he knows they all agree, they all want Harry in their family.
"We will adopt him. He will become a Cullen," Carlisle says, taking great pleasure in hearing the shudder run through the human. He lifts Harry onto his lap causing him to wrap his arms around his neck. The words that Harry says makes the Cullens coo at how cute he is.
"Thank you Daddy!"
Jasper looks at his new little brother with awe on his face and protectiveness blooming in his chest. He can tell they all feel it blooming. He is excited for Harry to live with them.
Harry looks at his Uncle Vernon and says, "you are a bad man that deserves to be in jail, you don't deserve to have children," with enough venom to make any vampire quake in fear, while Petunia chokes down a sob, knowing her nephew is right.

A/N: I hope you all enjoy this, this is an idea that I've had for a bit! I feel this would be an adorable story, I hope you agree!