Harry gets private tutoring

A/N: First I wanted to apologize for the long wait. Both work and life has been taking over. Anyway, onto the story!

Harry's POV:

While I am showing Professor Snape my chemistry set I can hear my family talking. About what, I have no idea. I just know that they are talking.
"Do you have any idea what is going on down stairs, Mr. Cullen," Professor Snape asks.
"No, sir. I only know they are talking. My magic may have given me better hearing than the average human, but I still make out certain things," I respond with a small huff.
He nods and picks up a potion that is still solidifying into a cream. He looks at me with a raised eyebrow. I chuckle and tell him that it's going to be a scar cream. Professor Snape's eyebrows raise a little. I'm guessing he is a little impressed.
"You know, not even my godson could do this. He has had a lot of training his whole life. You have definitely shown you have a lot of potential," Professor Snape says.
"Thank you, professor," I say smiling a little.
" How would you like to be tutored in all of the classes? This way you could show you are better than your fellow classmates."
"I would love that, professor. Thank you."
I can tell he is embarrassed by the amount of feeling ai am showing. This is the first time we have met each other. All he does to show his response is to nod and he goes back to looking at my potions.

Professor Snape POV:

Even though I don't say it, I am extremely impressed with Mr Cullen. He has taught himself all of this from muggle chemistry. That in itself is more than anyone has done for Hogwarts learning. Not even I could have done that. I am happy to say that I wish he was going to Hogwarts this year, but I can understand why he isn't.

A/N: I am sorry that this isn't longer.