Professor Snape meets Harry Cullen

Jasper's POV:
The fire place starts glowing green while Harry's dragon is sitting in front of us when a man with dark greasy hair and black eyes. From the descriptions ai got about him, this must be Professor Severus Snape. He takes one look at Harry and sneers at him.
"Trust me sir, if I could sneer at one person, it would be at my biological father, James Potter. From the stories I have heard about him, he was a huge jerk and an even bigger bully," Harry states.
The look changes from one of pure hatred to respect.
"Why would that be, Mr Cullen," Professor Snape asks.
"James never once showed any remorse for what he did, nor did he ever indicate that he wanted to be better than what he was. There is no excuse to bully someone."
"I completely agree, James was never up to being nice. I wonder how he would react to hearing his son saying this stuff."
Meanwhile, the rest of us are silently laughing while Harry changes the professors mind with one statement. Harry is great at that, however it usually takes him longer to change someone's mind if they have anger.
"Harry, why don't you show him your chemistry kit," Esme suggests causing harry to look at the professor with a longing look.
"Would you like to look at my chemistry set? I've made some potions that help with internal healing. It also helps with exuding positive emotions," Harry asks hopefully, to which, Severus nods, excited to see the different potions that Harry makes.

A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter, I didn't have too much information at this point. I'm just hoping that is something that can be changed in the future. Please if you have any suggestions, comment them, I would love to read them, thank you!