I needed you for Christmas [ Danny x J3T ]

[ Dᴀɴɴʏ's POV ]

~

It was time to leave my appartment. This year I want to do Christmas differently. I'm going to wander around L.A. and I will see how things go.

I was wandering around L.A. I saw a lot of Christmas decorations all over the city. I first went to Pacific Park. I saw a lot of couples and friends together which made me feel alone.

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐋.𝐀. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲?" You may ask.

Well, I didn't plan to celebrate christmas different this year. My family left me on my own, for some reason they don't want to see me anymore. My parents bought me an appartment and said I had to do the rest on my own. I have a roommate but I really dislike her, no I hate her!

My roommate her name is Demi, if I had to describe her in one word it would be whore. She whores around for money. Sometimes she also hooked up with girls and guys I liked and told them that I was her colleague whore.

For the record, I'm not a whore. I'm just a hopeless boy without friends and family. That's why I'm hopelessly wandering around L.A.

I left Pacific Park and went to the Hollywood sign which is the only place I can relax. I saw all the lights from the city up here, I was standing here all alone with my scarf over my mouth.

A tear streamed down my cheek as it started to snow.

"𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦.." I said in myself and I sighed.

I was getting cold and hungry so I decided to go to the train station.

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝?" You ask?

Well I want to get away from here. I want to start a new life somewhere far away from here. I already looked for a train from here to Portland, after that I will take the train to Chicago.

I called a taxi to pick me up and bring me to the train station.

~

[ 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

~

It was late night. I quickly finished the last order and handed it over to the guys who ordered.

"𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳." I said.

"𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦, 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴!"

"𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴!" I said before they walked out the pizzeria.

I walked to the door to turn change the open sign to closed but then someone stormed into the pizzeria.

"𝘐 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘱𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘢, 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘵." He said while he was out of breath.

"𝘚𝘪𝘳, 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥." I said while I turned the sign around.

"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘵." He said.