Headache [ Charlie x Danny ]

<-------------------->~<-------------------->
×
× 287 Words ×
×
<-------------------->~<-------------------->

~

[ 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗻𝘆'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

~

I was laying on the couch, I was watching tv when I suddenly got a really bad headache. I walked over to the kitchen to get medicines, I filled a glass with water and swallowed them. I walked back to the couch and sat down, I grabbed my phone and texted my boyfriend.

"𝗝𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗼𝗻?"

"𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁?" He replied immediatly.

"𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿?"

"𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲."

"𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗲?"

"𝗬𝗲𝘀"

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘆 ❤️"

"𝗗𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲!❤️"

The doorbel rang and I opened the door, I gave my boyfriend a kiss before I let him in. He walke into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked.

"No no, If I want something I'll grab it myself! You need rest babe." I sat down on the couch and layed my head on his lap.

Jordon stroked my hair.

"What were you watching?" He asked.

"I wasn't watching something specific."

"Do you want to watch a comedy movie?"

"Sure." I said while Jordon stood up and walked over to the kitchen.

He filled two glasses with juice and grabbed a bag of chips. He walked back towards me, sat down, and started the movie.

~

[ 𝗝𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

~

After the movie I had to carry my boyfriend upstairs because he fell asleep on my lap. I picked him up and carried him to the bed, I layed him down and covered him with the covers. I gave him a kiss on his forehead and crawled under the covers.

"Goodnight baby." I said as I layed down and closed my eyes.

-----------------------

I know this is short but I just thought it was really cute :}