Christmas in Hollywood [ CS x JD ]

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁

~

<--------------------><-------------------->

977 Words

<--------------------><-------------------->

~

[ Jorel's POV ]

~

It's Christmas eve and we are going to celebrate it at Jordon's place. I'm wearing a black suit. Jordon was here to pick me up, he texted me while I walked downstairs, he said he was at my house so I told him that I was coming.

When I was outside he was sitting inside a cabriolet, he waved at me and I sat down next to him, he was wearing a white suit. When we arrived I saw that the whole house was decorated, inside and outside. Jordon told me to sit down at the dining table for the Christmas dinner.

"Welcome everybody, I'm glad you guys came for my Christmas dinner. What should I say? Cheers!" Jordon said.

"Cheers." We toast with our wine glasses and start to drink.

I talked a little with the other people before the dinner began. Jordon came inside the dining room carrying plates with food along with some other people, they put it on the table and sat down.

"Bon appetit!" He said and we started to eat.

All the lights, decorations and Christmas songs gave a cozy atmosphere.

After the dinner we talked a little, watched a movie and unwrapped gifts. After the gifts we played a little game of truth or dare.

Later in the evening around 11 AM I was getting a little tired, I walked outside and sat down on a lounge set. Some time later I heard someone walking up to me, he turned the fire on and sat down next to me.

"What are you doing here?" Jordon asked.

"I was getting tired of the people." I said and looked at the white ground.

"I understand, but a lot of people just left." He said.

"George, Danny, Matthew, Dylan, Aron and Jeffrey are the only ones here." He put his arm around me.

It started to snow and I was getting cold.

"Here borrow my jacket." He said while taking his jacket off.

He layed it over my shoulders while kissing my cheek.

"It's a beautifull night, isn't it?" He asked.

"Yea, but it's cold." I said.

"Don't worry I'll keep you warm." He said while he stood up.

~

[ Jordon's POV ]

~

I grabbed Jorel's hand and we walked inside. We walked through the door when George said something.

"Woah woah, stand still." George said.