Mr. Milner [ Jimmy Yuma x Deuce ]

!! 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 !!
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁

~

<-------------------->~<-------------------->
×
× 1665 Words ×
×
<-------------------->~<-------------------->

~

[ 𝗔𝗿𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

~

It was my last class for today. I heard that my friends were going to prank Mr. Milner, ofcourse I was in for a prank so I helped them.

We sneaked into his classroom and exchanged his bottle of water with a bottle of vodka, we prayed that he wouldn't notice as we sat down and waited for him to come in.

"Good afternoon students." He said while he walked in, he was wearing a pair of glasses.

"This is your last period right?" He asked.

"Yea." Everybody said.

"Well we end the day with an amazing lesson of biology." He said and sat down behind his desk.

"I want you to start your laptop and open the link that I send you in the mail." He said as he cleaned his glasses.

Mr. Milner has been acting different lately, it happend after I came out to my friends for being gay. Does he know that I'm gay? No, why would he act different because of that? Unless he knows that I have my eye on him. No he can't! Right?

I shook my head and started my laptop, I wanted to enter my password when my friend Jordon pressed his shoulder against my side.

"He's going to drink it." He whispered.

I looked up from my screen and looked at Mr. Milner. He took a sip from the bottle and looked pissed when he put it back on the table. Jordon started to giggle along with my other friends.

"Who exchanged my bottle water with a bottle of vodka?!" He said through his teeth.

The whole class started to laugh and I couldn't hold it either.

"It was Aron!" Jordon said.

"Is that true Erlichman?" He asked.

I knew I was guilty but I didn't want him to be mad at me.

"No sir, Jordon is blaming me for something I didn't do!" I said and shot an angry look at Jordon.

"Come on." Jordon whispered. "I know you have dirty dreams about him."

"I do not!" I said a little to hard.

"Quiet Erlichman." Mr. Milner said.

"Sorry Sir." I said and continued whispering with Jordon.

He talked about the notes I slipped over to him in other biology lessons.

"Do you think he read them?" I asked him.

"I don't know." He said.

"Fuck! What if he did, I will be in trouble!"