Dating Draco Malfoy would include (100th imagine special)

Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you for 800k reads and thank you for all the support I have gotten with this book I am forever grateful <3

Also thank you to everyone who commented :D

(I also did read ideas for future imagines and I will use some in the future)

——

Dating Draco Malfoy would include:

- Cuddles and gifts all the time (blossom1680)

- Him being very protective (Jacqueline_Herron)

- Keeping your relationship a secret and first (Jacqueline_Herron)

- Him loving you unconditionally (Jacqueline_Herron)

- Him making sure everyone knows your his (Jacqueline_Herron)

- Being the most known couple in school (Jacqueline_Herron)

- Him probably proposing after the war (Jacqueline_Herron)

- Late nights spent together in the astronomy tower (Jacqueline_Herron)

- Spending the holidays together (Jacqueline_Herron)

- Defends you if you get bullied (ParticularMariana)

- Acts tough but with you he is a real softy (ParticularMariana)

- Lots and lots of cuddles (ParticularMariana)

- Loves PDA and easily jealous (PracticallyPotter)

- I think he would just be soft and only soft around you,maybe a bit possessive,he would probably get jealous easily but he would have feeling you wouldn't just cheat on him. clingy ofc when you're alone and a big pda person just to show people you're his, he would probably like shower you with kisses and gifts so like spoil you (MangoTown)

- He gets very horny easily and always wants you (hgrannie)

- He's acts all bad boy when around others but when it's y'all he's like a big teddy bear always cuddling you rather your doing homework or anything really (rosslynchisahottie18)

- When I shifted mans was ALWAYS HORNY OMG ITS CRAZY, Also he gets jealous VERY EASILY (Draco-fuxking-malfoy)

- HE IS ALSO VERY POSSESSIVE HE DOESN'T LET ME WEAR SHORTS OR SKIRTS AT ALL (Draco-fuxking-malfoy)

- always holds my hand and kisses the back of it constantly, loves calling me darling, enjoys teasing me, and gets jealous very easily, only soft and lets his guard down around me (Hikari_Takeru)

- When I cry he holds me and sings a tune then says it's gonna be alright (mxdimxd)

- him calling you babygirl/him having a daddy kink/you calling him daddy/punishment/very good aftercare (Savrose29)

- His whole bad boy facade suddenly breaks and he becomes the softest, most caring person ever. However, that side of him is only presented to you (Judy507)

- His eyes sparkle and glow with happiness when he's around you. (Judy507)

- Gets jealous when boys look at you for over 3 seconds, talks to you, or you smile kindly at one of them (with no intentions whatsoever!) (Judy507)

-  He good at everything... hehehe (Judy507)

- He's big romantic too, and sets up dinners and carefully - and impeccably - planned dates! (Judy507)

- When y'all have children, he'll love them beyond words and help them with pranks <3 (Judy507)

- He would always be there for me when I'm down or having a panic attack. He would be protective of me from other boys and bullies. He would still respect my choices of friends and choices like if I was friends with the golden trio, unless he knew they were actually sh*t. (Kyle-LeeDanton)

- Possessive affff (Mythreyi7)

- When you're sad he'd be very adorable. He will comfort you and get you sweets to make you happy.  (luxiouvs)

- He would run around the school with you at night time hand in hand, and when we try to hide from teachers he would whisper sweet nothings into our ear... a bit possessive when around others and shows pda... clingy when no ones around. When we're alone he would kiss the back of the hand while on dates and just stare at our eyes in such a loving manner and adoration. Dates would probably be little picnics and dinners... SODBSJSBA IT WOULD BE SO CUTE OMG (chxiaoli)

- When he got hit by buckbeak you told him that it was just a scratch and he got offended and started exaggerating about how much it hurt. You were very sad about buckbeak being executed so he tried to get his father to stop it but he couldn't and apologized a million times. He loves his family(scoripus, us, and imaginary kids) more than anything else in the world (style1218)

- Him being jealous of all the other guys trying to get your attention but even though your eyes are only on him. (sanraya_9)

- Clingy around him (molliannaowens)

- Very protective of you (molliannaowens)

- Love everything about each other (molliannaowens)

- Him being very cute in private (zireaelmalfoy)

- being an actual CUTIE PIE when nobody's around ( -0NLY4NGEL)

- A lot of PDA (ferretboyismyhusband)

——

Thank you to everyone who commented <3

(sorry if I spelt your username wrong)

Also thank you so much if you commented ideas for imagines or for the 100th imagine special I am very grateful!