Don't catch feelings pt.2

Since a part 2 was requested..enjoy!

——

You and Draco had to keep your relationship secret.

This was because of the hate you'd get because you weren't a Slytherin. You were annoyed but you loved Draco so you kept quiet.

Your best friend knew about your relationship and you'd often rant to her about it.

"Communication is key Y/n. Talk to him." She smiles, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"I know, I'll talk to him tonight after curfew and we meet in the room of requirement."

You didn't know what you were gonna do. You knew that this relationship wasn't going to last if you didn't communicate and tell him how you're feeling.

You loved Draco, you really did. He was the first guy that you actually knew you loved.

"Love? What's on your mind? You can talk to me."

You can Draco were currently in the room of requirement. You were both sitting on the sofa near the fire, Draco had his arm around you and you were cuddled into his side.

"Are you ashamed of me Draco?" You ask, not looking up at him.

"Why would I be ashamed of you? Your amazing Y/n! I love you." He smiles.

"Well I'm a Gryffindor and your a Slytherin. We are supposed to hate each other." You say, fiddling with your tie.

"I know but your different to saint potter and the perfect golden trio. Your talented and brave, you stand up for what you believe in and your an amazing person in general. Don't ever forget that. That's why I love you. I don't love Pansy or any of the girls in my house, they are nothing compared to you. Your beautiful and kind and not to mention brave but also super intelligent. Your the best thing that has happened to me and I don't care what anyone else thinks. The reason I have asked to keep our relationship secret is because of my father. If he found out I am going out with a Gryffindor, he would kill me. But it's okay because I don't care about his opinion." He says.

Your in shock.

"Draco Malfoy, your the best thing that's ever happened to me and nothing can change that. I love you." You smile, kissing him on the cheek.

"I love you too Y/n. Forever and always."