He chose her pt.2

I've been thinking about this a lot but I've unpublished the smut I wrote a couple of months ago that I published. This is because after I wrote it and published it I started to feel kinda uncomfortable that I wrote it if you get what I mean. I'm sorry, I hope you all can understand 💜

( I am keeping 'sex with Draco Malfoy would include' :D )

——

"That was your father Scorpius."

"You said my father didn't want anything to do with us." He frowns. You sigh and apperate home.

You open the door and sit on the sofa. Scorpius sits down next to you.

"Your father and I dated when we were at Hogwarts. After the war when I found out I was pregnant with you, he dumped me for another woman. I didn't see him until today and I raised you all by myself. I didn't want you to meet him because I was scared you would choose him over me and I'd be all alone again." You smile sadly.

Scorpius hugs you and you smile down at him.

"I'm not going anywhere mummy! I'll stay by your side no matter what!" He smiles.

You giggle.

"Thank you hun." You say.

——

A couple of days later, you were reading a book and Scorpius was drawing.

You both heard a knock at the door and Scorpius jumped down from his seat to open the door.

"Oh hello! It's you again!"

You instantly get up from your seat and look to see who it is.

It's Malfoy.

"Scorpius hun? Go wait upstairs." You say. Scorpius nods and runs upstairs.

"What do you want Malfoy?" You say.

"I just wanted to see my son." He frowns.

"If you remember, I sent you a letter stating that you can see him so leave us alone!" You scream at him shutting the door.

"Mummy?" Scorpius says, sitting on the stairs.

"It's ok Scorpius." You smile at him.

"Will you ever get back with daddy?" He asks.

"No sweetheart, sometimes it's best to let your loved ones go even if it causes you a great deal of pain." You smile, looking away to wipe some tears out your eyes.

Scorpius sits down next to you.

"I won't leave you ever mummy!" He smiles and hugs you.

"Thank you Scorpius." You smile down at your son.

You knew from that point that even if you still loved Draco all those years of raising Scorpius, it was best to let him go..