Part 1 Goodbye Tubbo....

SoMeOnE : Btw go check information I added a bit more information about this part so you would understand... Oh and enjoy the pic :> (Poor George tho-

~3 person~

"And another boring day" - Tommy muttered as he sat on his dirty bed, it was filled with tissues filled of Yk what, wrappers of snacks he found, and dirt due to him not having any other clothes. You could also see the sweat he left when he pushed himself on the side of the bed. Tommy calmingly stretched as he rubbed his eyes wondering again where he was and what part of the day it was.

Tommy realised he hasent checked his so called "mail-box" which was just a chest right near the portal.
"I guess I could check if I got any message.." - Tommy said, as he forced himself to get up only falling down.
"... This is what I get for not being productive for 2 days and staying in bed," - He said to himself, while trying to stand up and getting his balance in order.

"Their we go," - Tommy said relaxed, he peaked out his so called "house" realising how fucking cold it is in the mornings. He crouched down trying to pick up his only red sweater and slipping it on him. He then quickly returned outside pacing to the mailbox. He leaned right near the chest opening it and finding one mail.

(Ik that he had a chest under his bed, but I thought it being near the portal made more sense)

"Well at least someone is being nice, even if it's one letter.." - Tommy mumbled in sadness, but hey! Atleast it's something, right? He shook his head to clear out all the bad thoughts and quickly opened the letter. Till he realized it was another hate letter.

"Ugh another hate letter.. When will people leave me alone from L'manbrug, I already now I'm not coming back any sooner that I think of so why can't they just fuck of,"- Tommy whined while he caught something right in the corner top of his eye, a potion in the chest.

"Hm don't mind if I do," - He said in excitement. Finally for once it was maybe something interesting. As Tommy took the potion out of the chest he saw a sticker on the potion. It said; "Potion of flying"
When he realized that it was a potion of flying he was glooming in excitement! He quickly opened it without a struggle and poured it all in his throat. But right after drinking it he didn't feel anything different. He started just placing his hands around his body hoping to find if anything changed or if he maybe had to press one of his body parts to make him fly. He guessed that he most likley just need to wait a bit and then he'll finally be able to do something fun, then laying in his bed all day. Tommy stood up in excitement waiting for the potion to do anything till memories came out of no where.

"Dream please take Tommy OUT of my country"

"Tommy your worthless "

"Come on Tommy get out"

"I will personally kill you if you step a foot in there"

"We do not allow you to come back Tommy. LEAVE!"

"If you died you wont be missed by anyone! You know that right?!"

"If you die we wont even dare to come to your funeral Tommy what we're you thinking"

As they kept repeating over and over again till he finally snapped out of it. All these words made him remember the people who said it to him, till they came back again, and  started to repeated it but this time it sounded more like "you should just kill yourself..." and then explained why. The more Tommy heard that sentence the more he wanted to do it.

"Just get out of my head!" - He yelled while punching, slapping his head. But the more he yelled that statement and hit himself the more it said "you should just kill yourself..." and kept explain why, why, and why. Till it stoped...

"Wtf" - Tommy said hopelessly while taking a few deep breath. He started walking back to his "home", as he entered his house he closed the door all the way and locked it shut, just to keep sure no one gets in. Tommy released that he should grab some blue. He crouched near his chest opening it and grabbing some blue to calm himself. He then realised the best thing to do is go to the nether. Besides maybe a little adventure break would help, right? He grabbed his diamond pickaxe, his diamond sword and a few snacks to survive. He then unlocked his door walking back to where he started. Tommy entered the nether and started just finding anything useful he could.

"There we go, easy as that, this should make me forget about what happened," - Tommy said as he continued pacing around the nether.

A few hours passed and all those statements started to come back, but this time they were way stronger.... Tommy started just shaking, he had his hands grabbing his ears, as he kept shaking and walking without looking at anything till he was done for. Tommy released this wont stop with actual medication but he can't get any, anytime soon of course. He realised that maybe jumping would help, I mean his life is already shit. He finally got the courage to get up and walk to the edge of the pathway till tears started to form down his eyes as bit by bit went bellow his nose and mouth, till he saw one drop in the lava. He knew the next thing falling would be him.

"They might be right... No Tommy do not do it!" - He hesitated by yelling to himself. Till he accidentally tripped by a rock making him fall right into the lava hell.
"Goodbye Tubbo!" - He yelled till he reached the lava and started screaming out pain till the lava was finally strong enough to kill him...

SoMeOnE : Finally am done with part 1, I hoped you enjoy and see you in part 2, oh and Happy Christmas! Hope you all got all your presents and enjoy Christmas with your family members! Bye see you all soon! - Just turned 2021

Jeez looking at this story and seeing how much I improved in something. And then reading what I said in the beginning of 2021 just makes me tear up realizing how fast time goes by... - Nov/10/2021

Wow it's been been Ofc 1 year but it's soon going to be 2. Watching myself grow is the best. - April/20/2023