Part 8: Life of death

Y/N: Ayoo Look at me i got motivation and finished it in one day! YaYaYaY

Tubbo and Tommy the best friendship no take backs (who ever ships them you have problems No joke)

————————
~Pov Tubbo~
————————-
Location:Nether
————————-

"Listen so if you kill an orphan you'll actually not go to jail if that orphan was not wanted" - Technoblade explained

"That makes no sense Techno" - Fundy replied while looking confused in Techno face.
"Listen Fundy if I were to kill your child I would go to jail maybe but mostly get away with it and if I killed a orphan I would a 100% a way with it because number 1 the orphan was their for 3 years and not wanted number 2, I'll adopt the orphan if it's new and then kill it do you now understand?" - Techni explained while explains it with his hands.
"Yes" - Eret replied
"No" - Fundy replied
"Well at least Eret understood" - Techno said whole getting some apple from his bag and eating one.

"Techno don't waste apples" - Minx replied while snatching Techno apples, out of his hands and putting them in her backpack.

"B..bu...but- OH WAIT" - Techo yelled while getting some potatoes out of his bag, as the rest of the dream smp just watched Techno starting to chew on it, and getting uncomfortable.

"Techno your going to waste your potatoes really soon-" - I told him while saw him stop eating the potato and looking at me in a weird way.

"Hell no" - Techno replied while holding the potato's close to him till the reached his chest.

"My little children" - Techno mumbled till everyone stopped and just looked at Techno with a confused and weird face, till Techno realised that everyone was staring at him.

"You have problems-" - Dream said, while still looking in a weird face, till Techno smirked and replied by:
"At least I have a house" - Techno replied while everyone burst laughing.

"THATS NOT TRUE!" - Dream yelled

"IT IS" - Techno Yelled back, while he forgot about his potatoes and they all dropped on the ground, everyone just stood there in silence, till I bursted laughing and everyone did the same. Techno leaned down and said:
"MY POTATOES NOOOOOOOOOO" - He yelled while standing up while holding his one potato in his hand squeezing it.
"Techno! We still have some potatoes" - Ranboo announced, while we all saw him looking up at Ranboo and saying.

"Do not touch my child but thank you" - Techno replied while all of us were still laughing, we finally came to an end and continued walking.

————————

~3 person~
————————-
Location:Uknown
————————----

"Tommyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!" - Ghostper annoyed Tommy while he kept flying around the room, and yelling at Tommy

"What! I'm preparing the plan!" - Tommy claimed while he kept drawing on the paper, while burning his pencil bit by bit.

"Tommy you're going to burn your 248 pencil again" - Ghostper announced while flying down till he was 1 feet away from Tommy.

"Then why don't you draw it?!" - Tommy asked while his 249 pencil burned down. Till Ghostper took out another pencil he had and moved Tommy aside asking:
"So what do I draw?" - Ghostper asked, while flipping the pencil around making Tommy speechless, while he mumbled something under his breath. "Huh?" - Ghostper asked (I got lazy to put paragraph) ".." - Tommy just kept silence, till. "TOMMY! Wake up!" - Ghostper yelled while snapping his finger in front of Tommys face that made him jump awhile. "YES IM ALIVE" - Tommy yelled. "Tf How?" - Ghostper asked in confusion. "Wait- NO NO NO NOT AS IN ALIVE" - Tommy yelled back that made Ghostper less confused. "Oh ok then" - Ghostper said. "So what do I draw?" - Ghostper asked while continued to fidget with the pencil he had. " Oh and that over their :0 YESSS Wait- NOOOO" - They kept planing yelling and planning, till a whole 13 hours passed.

"THEIR! WE DID IT!" - Ghostoer yelled while falling down on the ground not even caring that it'll hurt.

"YES! Now come on we need to get supplies!" - Tommy claimed as they walked out and started looking for supplies....

Y/N: 700 words noice! I'll try to do part 9 soon so we'll cya but thank you all for 3.1K readers! Byeee