Part 3 What was that!

Me: I should of posted this 5 or 8 hours ago but I was to "busy" on NeTfLiX. Btw they are all asleep on the ground right know. Youll get the second pic on part 4

~3 person~

As everyone was peacefully sleeping Badboyhalo woke up of the sound of something or someone throwing stuff around. He looked up seeing everyones stuff on the ground messed up, as he kept scanning the room for other stuff he quickly saw the ghost staring at him with deep cold eyes. Badboyhalo and the ghost met eye contact with him. Bad quickly pulled of the staring and turned looking at the ground. As he looked up again he saw the ghost closer to him till he blinked one more time and the ghost was right in front of his face. Badboyhalo couldn't understand where he saw him from but a 100% it was a male just staring at his eyes. As a few min goes by and the ghost is still staring at bbh till Fundy woke up and saw the ghost. Fundy quietly woke some other people up by him them him quietly to wake up the other's of the ghost. As they kept doing that the ghost kept looking and bbh who was quietly shivering.

"Oi! Leave him alone!" - Pokimane yelled at the ghost till in a sec the ghost disappeared and appeared right in front of Pokimane's face.

"He-y dont be rude ghost.. I'm just like you just accept the teleporting and flying powers..." - Wilbur explained. The ghost then appeared right in front of Wilbur face till dream stood up and pulled the ghost away. As the ghost started trying to teleport himself out of dream and on the same time was scratching him, dream yelled saying.

"Will you stop that! You know how much its hurts!" - Dream yelled as the ghost didn't give to fucks he continued scratching him. He kept holding the ghost till he stoped and dream let go making him invisible and throwing more stuff around.

"Wow thats one angry ghost" - Fundy said as he kept catching the stuff being throned till it stoped. They saw the ghost go out of their little base and started cleaning up the mess.

"Yep thats one big mess" - Ranboo agreed while helping. After they where done they got some food packed from yesterday and ate some. They quickly got their swords and went to fight some piglin brute. On the way they spotted the ghost following them till Wilbur decided to go and see if the ghost is still out there.

"Ill guys go try to communicate with the ghost maybe their's something wrong with him and he needs our help" - Wilbur yelled out

"Ok but be careful Wilbur!" - Tubbo yelled back from the distance.

"Will do!" - Wilbur yelled back as he walked a few blocks away and spotting the ghost. As Wilbur floated to the ghost he instantly started asking questioning

"So why are you spying us? How can you teleport and do those cool ghost things!? Can you talk? Can you talk? Hello? Come on answer me!" - Wilbur asked and asked and asked till everyone else heard him.

"Wow- Wilbur is gonna keep asking him how he has better powers then him" - Dream joked around and continued cleaning up.

"Thats Wilbur" - connor said while joining dreams giggle (connoreatspants)

~Back with Wilbur~

"Are you ever gonna take that mask off if it even is one? We know your a male but can we see your face?" - Wilbur asked

"N..No" - Tommy said in a deep voice (Btw Tommy wears a mask on his face and the mask makes his voice deeper)

":O So you can talk?" - Wilbur asked in excitement, while pulling out some blue.

"Would you like some blue?" - Wilbur asked

"I already have some" - Tommy said while pulling out some blue of his pocket

":0 Thats so cool! Were twins!" - Wilbur yelled while looking at the "ghost" till he blinked for a second and he was gone.

"Aww man!" - Wilbur yelled.

"You shouldn't of asked that much questions" - George yelled out.

"Ye ye I know.. I was just interested!" - Wilbur yelled back. While he saw a compass, as he crouched down and reached for the compass, he then stood up and tried to open it but he couldent.

"Why wont it open!" - Wilbur yelled

"What cha doing?" - Purpled ask while walking right next to Ghostbur

"I'm trying to open this compass I wanna see maby something is in their even if its a bit broken and has a bit of molten on it, but that doesn't matter!" - Wilbur told Purple

"Just keep it with you in base we can ask someone to open it maybe Techonoblade or dream or snapnap could open it any of them." - Purple replied

"Oh ye good idea!" - Wilbur replied

"Mhm come on lets go back base" - Purple said

Me: I hope you enjoyed I might on part 4 make it Tommys pov so like the new character/ghost kinda like that! I hope you enjoyed bye!