Chapter 2

Arkai

For the past few months have been boring. Although, this girl, Hinata. My seat partner has kept me silent company by me. She really catches my attention and doesn't bother me like all these other girls I find following me.

Currently I'm waiting for my name to be called up for a test to become genin. I'm way above genin. I know that for sure unlike all these amateurs.

"Arkai." My name was called out. I left my seat and glanced at the beautiful Hinata before going through the doors.

"To pass the test and become genin, you must make three or more clones." The white haired guy said.

I shrugged and did the quick hand signs. 8 clones poodles up by me.

"That's really good Arkai. Here's your headband." Iruka said then handed me a headband. To my relief it was black. If it was any other color I would have blown a fuse but that would blow my cover.

I bow to Iruka and tied the headband around my neck and let it lay. I walked out and sat down and waited for Hinata. I hope she is on my team. I would protect her well that way, but I can't get to attached...But....I'm already attached.

It wouldn't matter anyways through I suppose. I'll just go back to my normal life someday.

Hinata came back and she had her headband around her neck like me. I watched her leave then followed her. She didn't notice me. I was concealing my chakra. Once I saw her enter her house I went to mine.

My home was small. It has only one bedroom, a kitchen, living room, bathroom and a secret room where I practice.

I went to my room and looked around. Sketches and pictures of Hinata were hanging in my room.

I'm to obsessed...aren't I?

Oh well! I plopped on my bed and looked out the bedroom window. The Hyuuga compound is just around the building and some other buildings. Where my Hinata is.

Tomorrow. I will be placed in a squad. whether it's a three man squad or a four man squad. As long as my dear is one of my team mates. I'll be happy.

I really look forward to us talking.