Chapter Three

HINATA'S POV

"Team 8! Kiba Inuzuka! Shino Aburame! Hinata Hyuuga! And Arkai Tokari! This team will be the only team with 4 squad members due to the uneven amount of students." Iruka sensei said.
I'm in team 8. With Arkai. I take a quick glance at him to see him grinning slightly and I blush and turn away.
The rest of the names were called and by one sensei's came to pick up their teams. It didn't take long for our sensei to come. It was a lady with long black hair and red eyes.
ARKAI'S POV
"Hello my name is Kunenai and I will be your squads leader." She doesn't look strong. Not to me. I could beat her flat in seconds.

"Now we must hold a test to see if your ready to become Genin." She says.

"Wait hold up. We just passed the test! In the academy! Why are we taking another test!?" Kiba yells.

"Well Kiba, That was indeed a test, but you have to pass my test or be sent back." Then she explains it all. My bored face never ceased and I wanted to get this done with. I wanted to ask Hinata if she would like to go out to eat.

"Alright, So Kiba Vs Hinata, And Shino Vs Arkai. The winners will face each other. If I see good fighting, then you pass." Kunenai smiles.

"Now Began!" She yells.

•Kiba VS Hinata•

Hinata holds up her hands in fist and Kiba, right away attacked her with kunais.

Hinata dodges and goes up to hit him but only to get hit in the stomach by Kiba'd fist. Hinata gets flown away but gets back up. She is going to prove Arkai how strong she can be.

Hinata, with more will, comes at Kiba an punches him multiply times surprising Kiba. He gets pushed back but gains control before he fell.

Kiba runs up at her with clones and Akumaru turns into one of those clones and attacked her, knocking her out.

"You did good Hinata." Kunenai picks up Hinata and puts her on the bench, but before doing so she feels a dangerous aura coming from Arkai with his teeth gritting. Kunenai brushes it off.

"Kiba wins this match. Now, Shino against Arkai. Show me your best you two."

•Arkai VS Shino•

Arkai still upset and mad, wanting to twist Kiba's arms and legs. He gets in position.

Bugs crawled out of Shino's clothing and begins to swarm.
Arkai braces himself as the bugs started to come at him painfully. He puts his hands in very fast hand signs.

"Fire Technique, Angry Fire Spirit!" Fire burst out through his anger and burns the bugs surrounding him.

Shino narrows his eyes. He hates when people kill his bugs or any bug. Arkai was suddenly up in front of of and punched him hard in the face. Shino was barely awake and so Kunenai calls the match off.

"Arkai is the winner. Shino, you did good. Now, Kiba against Arkai, final match." Hinata had woken up an Shini sat down by Hinata, to see how this match would go.

•••I'm very sorry. I suck at battles. I'm also sorry that it's been a while since I updated. That's why I asked for people to remind me but none do! Except this one person but that was more of a question... SO THANK HER! (if it was a 'her'. I don't know anymore. XD) •••