Chapter Four

•ARKAI VS KIBA•

Arkai faces Kiba, his face was so calm that it scared Hinata. Something seemed so scary with Arkai. Hinata knows it but she loves how he can as well be sweet to people.

Kiba throws kunai while coming at Arkai.
Arkai stands there watching him get closer and closer, dodging the kunai swiftly, barely moving. Kiba punches at Arkai's face only for his fist to get caught with Arkai's hand.

"Pathetic." Arkai says and kicks Kiba hard into the stomach causing Kiba to get thrown into the ground.

Kiba groans and lifts himself up. Kiba comes at Arkai with his claws. Arkai pushes his hands away and punches Kiba in his face causing Kiba to lose focus.

Arkai kicks Kiba over and over. Kunenai knew it was time to stop the fight.

"Arkai. That's enough. You win. All of you did great." Arkai walks to Hinata's side.

"Are you alright?" Hinata blushes and nods her head shyly. Arkai smiles and pats he head.

"I'll be going now." Arkai starts to walk away from the team.

"Arkai. We start missions tomorrow. Meet back her at 9." Arkai nods his head and team 8 goes their separate ways.

Arkai makes his way to his little home. He grabbed his sketch book and drew the most perfect thing in his eye. Hinata Hyuuga filled his sketch book. Arkai sketches Hinata in a new state. A Neko Hinata. Arkai blushes at it and smiles.

"I'll be getting to bed now I guess." Arkai skips dinner and goes off to bed.

((SOWWY. Sorry for the short chapter!))