Chapter 0.5: Starting Characters

(A/n: I think you already know the disclaimer. Let me just say it again.)

Disclaimer: I do not own these images.

Note: Information is not 100%

Venea Yasuni

Age: 15Role: NeutralClass: Medic, she has been working on her medical skills for years after what happened a few years back

Age: 15
Role: Neutral
Class: Medic, she has been working on her medical skills for years after what happened a few years back.
Talent: Sword of The Apprentice, which allows her to wield a sword. She has her swordsmanship skilled only for self-defense against her enemies. She was almost planning on resisting slash attacks that she was weak against, but it still needs improvement.
Description: She discarded her last name due to what happened to her relationship with her family. She was alone, sad until she met with her destined lover in her childhood. She was so happy that she wanted to marry him as they grow up, but the demon from the darkness came into her hometown, everything went to ruin. Her life was in danger, but her lover died after saving her life before she got slashed by a fatal blade. Her heartbroken, having her sadness coming back again. But the knight who comes in to save her decides to adopt her.

Ena Kells

Age: 15Role: Friendly/Demi-HumanClass: Landsknecht, the mastery of her swordsmanship and her basic blade work

Age: 15
Role: Friendly/Demi-Human
Class: Landsknecht, the mastery of her swordsmanship and her basic blade work. She sets herself to becoming a vanguard. Balanced, no weaknesses.
Talent: Link Chain Mastery, improving her link skills by extending her follow-ups and increasing physical and elemental damage. Link Smash is passive and may deal with a critical hit. The double chain in one link activation is passive and may have a chance to activate.
Description: She was joyful with her friends, having her life clean. She thought that she can be friends with everyone. She is the recommended person that she first met you while you're suffering from amnesia. Her first person is a human who would like to meet with you. But she's a demi-human, so how can she handle any other human beings?

 But she's a demi-human, so how can she handle any other human beings?