𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧: 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 )

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐄

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐

The whole cast of High School Musical The Musical sat awkwardly in Big Red's room, basking in the uncomfortable silence. Big Red had wanted some company after the bad news that Miss Jenn might get fired and the musical might get cancelled. But one thing led to another, and somehow the whole cast ended up in his basement. But no one dared to say a thing, to accept the reality of the situation. Each one of them loved being in the production.

August found herself sat near Ricky. Somehow, she always did. But after a lot of thinking, August came to the conclusion that she still wanted to be friends with Ricky, even if and when he got back together with Nini, something August thought would be inevitable. Including the song Ricky sang to her about his ex, August thought that his friendship was better than nothing, and she wasn't about to ruin that prospect because of her jealousy. 

"Okay, we all ended up in the same basement after a pretty bad day. Someone should say something." Ashlyn broke the silence, looking expectantly around.

When no one spoke, Carlos sighed. "Fine. I'll say something. I'm mad at Miss Jenn."

"Why?" Gina scoffed. "Because she's got a couple of skeletons in her closet."

"Because she's giving up. She was the first teacher not to see me as the punchline. And turns out she's not a real teacher." Carlos retorted.

"Define real teacher."

"He's got a point tho."

"Well, I'm mad too." August added, silencing the argument. Everyone stared at her surprised. August, mad? She was always the opposite of that. "Because she made a commitment, and now she's breaking it. Raising our hopes for the musical."