𝐱. 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐯𝐮

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧: 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 )

𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀 𝐕𝐔

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐

If anyone was searching for August, one could find her on the dance floor, plastering a smile on her face as she and Carlos moved to the rhythm. It wasn't that she wasn't enjoying herself. But she couldn't get Ricky's hurtful words out of her mind. Who did he think he was to say those thinks to her about Gina? It wasn't any of his business. He's just salty that EJ could get a girlfriend faster than he could ever. And no wonder. If Ricky talked like that to girls, who did he think he was going to charm?

"Hey, August? Can I speak to you?" Speaking of Ricky, August swivelled around to find him looking shyly at her, brown curls falling in his eyes and hands tucked into his pockets. She frowned, opening her mouth to say 'no'. But before she could, Carlos grinned and nodded.

"Of course you can! August, I'll see you later." he disappeared, leaving the two ex lovers by themselves on the side of the dance floor. August sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. 

"I wanted to apologise."

"Okay, go on."

Ricky scratched the back of his head. "That was it." August scoffed, turning on her heel to walk away. Ricky grabbed her wrist, making her stop in her tracks. "Wait, I'm sorry. For that and for what I said before. It was so uncalled for, and none of my business anyway. I just... I had pent-up emotions and you were there, and I took them out on you. Which isn't excusable, but yeah. Just wanted to apologise and clear things up."

"What you did say was uncalled for..." August trailed off, but the corner of her lips pulled upwards. "But it's fine."

Ricky raised his eyebrows. "So...you're not mad anymore?"