wet

Elena Gilbert pov:

"God elena you look so much better with your clothes of," said snape.

I tried to hide my smirk but failed to do so. "Your turn daddy."

As snape begin to strip off his clothes he was left with his boxers.

I ran to him quickly and threw my mouth against his and kissed him harshly.

As our tongues started to collide I felt his left hand reach my pussy and started fingering it.

"God snape I feel like I'm already about to cum, please don't stop."

As snape continued to finger me as I was laying on the bathroom floor, my both hands reached for his boxers as I slid them off.

My eyes were just focused on his 12-inch dick. God his dick was way longer than dracos and it looked way sexier.

Snape suddenly stopped fingering me and took his finger out from my pussy. "Kneel for me elena" were the words that came out of his mouth.

I got up from the floor and went on my knees.

My eyes were just focused on his dick and how much I wanted him to shove it into my mouth.

"Suck on it you slut, or else I will have to force it down your filthy throat."

I loved the way snape was talking to me and I obeyed him.

As he closed his eyes, I first gave him a handjob to feel how his dick felt since I once was dreaming about that happening.

I then slowly pulled his dick into my mouth and was sucking on it.

Snape then pulled his dick out of my mouth after a quick 30 seconds and threw me to the floor gently.

He then slipped his dick into my vagina and staffed to pound me mercifully.

"Please do not stop snape you are doing such a great job."

As snape was holding my neck with his right hand, we both started to moan so loudly that even probably dumbledoor could hear us from his office now that breakfast was probably over.

Snape then pulled his dick out of pussy and shoved his dick into my mouth.

"I will cum into your mouth you whore and you will drink all of it."

I started to nod as he started to cum into my mouth.

His cum reminded me of something and that something reminded me of draco.

Snapes cum tasted exactly like bbq sauce and it reminded me of draco because whiles we were railing in the train he said my cum tastes like bbq sauce too.

'Fucking hell. Does this mean i taste like snape'? I thought to myself.

I felt an instant regret for fucking my professor. So as I pulled myself out of his dick I started to pull my clothes back on.

"Where are you going babygorl?" "Did I not make you cum?"

"I'm sorry snape but I guess I was just not in the mood today so therefore I didn't feeling like cumming."

Snapes smirk started to fade away as those words came out of my mouth.

When I finally finished dressing up, I walked to door to exist the bathroom.

Before I left I said, "I had a pretty good time snape, though maybe next time we could do this in your room since the bathroom isn't exactly a great place for having sex?"

As chuckles left snapes mouth he said, "Sure elena whatever you say."

I then winked at him and exited the bathroom.

I had quite a good time with snape but it was nothing compared to what I had with draco.

I feel like there was a spark and a connection between me and draco and I didn't feel a single thing with snape.

I knew in my head for sure that me and snape are never going to have a second time and that he can take his 12-inch dick into someone else's mouth.

As I was walking back to the main hall, I was surprised on how breakfast hadn't ended yet.

I walked to the slytherins table as my eyes landed on draco's.

I saw him kissing another slytherin girl but couldn't make out who it was.

As I was walking closer to the tables I got a good glimpse at her face.

Pansy parkinson

To the people reading this, I would just like to say thank you.  This book is obviously not well written compared to the other books you see since well I just made this for y'all to laugh and have a good time reading this. I'm thinking of writing another book which the writing will be more professional and more understanding. What do y'all think about that? Also to the people reading this on 25th december, MERRY CHRISTMAS. Also I will still continue to update this book and publish around 1-2 chapters each week.