strip

Elena Gilbert pov:

As the train finally stopped I went out of my compartment remembering what happened with me a draco.

God the sex was so hot but what the fuck was my dumbass thinking. How could I just break up with my ex and have sex with my worst enemy.

"No, this just cannot be happening" I thought to myself.

When I left the train I saw everyone outside including all the first years.

Hagrid was making sure that all the first years got onto the boat safely and could care less about us.

For the people who were in year 2 and above, went into another ugly boat with filch.

And there he was, the heir of slytherin. Draco Malfoy

He really did look hot in his black suit but I just could not stop thinking about the sex and how much I wanted to rail him badly.

~

As we all where settling into our dorms I was placed in with pugface pansy which I do not like at all and my best friend daphne greengrass which I love.

The only reason I hated pansy is because she is such a wannabe and she probably is always cumming in her sleep whiles thinking about malfoy.

And no I'm not talking about draco malfoy, i'm talking about lucius malfoy.

Honestly lucius is quite attractive and he probably has a bigger dick than his son.

I had a sex dream about lucius and professor snape having a threesome and oh god it is one of my favorite dreams.

Even though I was dating cedric at the time I always found snape attractive with his gorgeous straight hair.

God that dude is hot.

~

6 am in the morning as I was rushing of to do my makeup. Honestly I was proud with the way I looked since I had my glowup.

I applied some foundation, contour, eyeshadow, and lipgloss.

"What a badass" I though to myself.

As I was making way to the grand hall all eyes were on me.

I was walking like the baddest bitch I am to the slytherin tables.

I heard whispers like, "damm that elena gilbert cause she's sexc af" or "god she looks hot, i wonder if i could make her cum for me."

As I sat down at the table I crossed my left leg over my right. Daphne was sitting next to me and we were chatting.

As my eyes were wandering and searching for where draco malfoy could be my eyes landed on snape.

God he looked so hot that I wanted him to shove his 12-inch dick into my mouth.

I could tell it was approximately 12 since in potions I used to stare down there without him noticing.

As he caught me starting at him, I shaked my head and look back down at my food.

I was having a corn dog today and it was a shape of a dick.

It kinda reminded me of dracos dick to be honest since it looked like the same size.

As my eyes landed on draco his eyes landed on mine too. I took my corn dog into my hands and but sucked it seductively to make his dick hard.

As I was sucking and biting on it, I shaked my head a bit for some dumbass reason and caught snapes eyes on me.

I immediately put down my corn dog and got up calmly and went into the washroom since I needed to urgently pee.

~

As I was getting out from the washroom, my chest collapsed into someone else's chest as I was exiting.

"Oh hi professor snape, sorry didn't see you there. Also this is the girls bathroom" I said as I chuckled a bit.

"Elena, I know the dirty little thoughts that you have been thinking about me and how your eyes were on my dick in potions class."

As I cleared my throat I said, "I'm sorry professor snape that was highly inappropriate and promise not to do it again."

"When did I say it was a bad thing elena?" "Infact I find you quite attractive too since year 5."

A small gasp left my mouth as I was in shock. Did he really feel that way about me? I thought to myself.

He placed his hand on my chin, "god your so beautiful gilbert."

I couldn't take it anymore. I threw his hand gently from my chin and started kissing him as our tongues started to collide.

As snape pulled out from our kiss he said, "take off your panties out right here and right now and i will do the same."

I obeyed his orders and nodded my head as I started to strip.