last war

Elena Gilbert pov:

Ugh the sound of my alarm is so frustrating I feel like I'm about to puke right now. "MOM," I said in a loud tone as she barged into my room without knocking. "Im sorry dear but today is your last year of attending Hogwarts so I need to make sure you fresh-end up." I slammed my pillow to my face as I was trying to cry myself to wake up.

"7th year of Hogwarts was the worst" I said to my mom as she was picking up my clothes which was laying on the floor. "Darling, there couldn't possibly go anything wrong while your at Hogwarts since well, harry potter killed "you know who during the big war." Ugh mom can you please leave and shut the door while your at it! "Sure! if you need anything just let me know, she said in a nice tone whiles shutting the door."

I was pretty hyped up for this year since we couldn't get to finish year 7 cause of Voldemort and the big war and we didn't have time to catch up in our studies so the "Ministry of Magic" decided to add a fucking additional year.

"FUCK" I said as I jumped out of bed. I then realize the time and told myself that I need to be at platform 9 3/4 in less than an hour.

I quickly changed out of my pj's into a black crop top with a short white skirt, and a gucci belt. My family is known for being rich since well, my parent's defeated Bellatrix Lestrange in the last war and the Ministry of Magic though it was a good idea to get a hold of her money and they gave us the possession of inheriting her money. (421,686,753 Galleons)

I hurried up and started to apply my foundation and lipgloss on my face to cover up my bruised spots I earned from trying to attack WormWood in the last war.

When I was finally done getting ready I headed back downstairs with my trunk in my hands which were not that strong so I had my servant take it down. I was famished so I just grabbed a waffle out of my dad's plates as he was reading The Daily Prophet. My dad rarely even had time for me since he inherited the Lestranges fortune. I even caught him once making out in a club with some 20 year old chick. She was literally 2 years older than me and I never found the courage to tell my mom.

I then hugged my mom and told her goodbye and I did the same thing with my dad. They both waved me off as I got into my black posh limo. Before we ever inherited Bellatrix's fortune, we were a very poor family and sometime my friends in Hogwarts used to make fun of me for being poor.

I suddenly came to a stop at the local train station and ordered my driver to carry my trunk onto the trolley so it would be easier for me to roll it instead of carrying it. I was really exited of seeing my old friends again after since the "whole war thing." I was just focused on boarding on my train and suddenly paid close attention to my watch to realize the training was heading of in 5 minutes.

This was not my first time finding my way onto platform 9 3/4 so I rushed into the wall which was bordering platform 9 and 10 without any muggles watching me.

Sorry if you didn't enjoy the first chapter since this is my first time publishing a book but lmk if you would like a part 2!