ouch

Draco Malfoy pov:

As she continues to suck my 10-inch dick, my mother walks through the door. "draco lucius malfoy, you will come down right this instant!" My heart started pounding as I heard her shouting like a maniac. I immediately zipped up my pants and followed my mum as she's walking down the stairs. I have been having an affair with my maid for over 3 months since 7th year finished.

Honestly the only reason why I even fuck my maid is cause of her tits and that's it. I would have never expected my mom to walk on me whiles that was happening but who cares. My mom narcissa immediately slapped me across the face and told me, "never fuck a fucking girl until marriage."

I hated my mum so much and she always annoys the fuck out of me. I have fucked over 62+ girls in hogwarts since well all the girls find me attractive. Except for this one girl, "elena gilbert." Elena always acted sweet, innocent, and a goody to shoes girl but I always knew deep down she's a bitch. She annoys me a lot but anyways why am I even thinking about her.

I immediately got into my car as my driver was taking me to platform 9 3/4. Hogwarts was a terrible school and I'd rather jump of a cliff than rather go there but my dad obviously forced me to go there even though he's in Askaban. My dad had an affair with this girl Pansy Parkinson. Pansy and I used to date and she was always obsessed with me ever since I made her cum so I decided to break up with her. I can't think of my ex-girlfriend fucking my dad cause that shit is messed up.

As soon as I got up from the car I ordered my driver to place the bags on the trolley as I slammed my car door. I then ran through the middle of platforms 9/10 and finally reached Hogwarts express. I saw all the first years hugging their parents as saying goodbye. "How pathetic, those small little irritating children."

As soon as I entered the train I bumped into some girl and said "watch where you're going dumbass". Before I looked up to see who it was, I could see her black underwear under her short white skirt. I then got up and saw elena gilbert.

"I'm sorry malfoy I should have looked where I was going." She sounded so fucking innocent and it was irritating me for some reason. My eyes were moving back and forth from her eyes to her juicy lips. Last year she looked like a moron who had just woken up from the dead so I'm guessing she realized that and worked out during the summer.

I shoved her off to the side harshly and walked to my compartment.

Sorry that the first 2 chapters were a bit boring it was because I wanted to give you a backstory of these 2 characters but anyways spice is coming in the next chapter!