Christmas

its the Christmas bokuto and akaashi where talking about prier. i wanted to post this on the sequel but its kinda lonely there so yea.

Akaashi heard the mechanic plinging sound from the door bell. The boy ruched to the door and opened it, finding the bokuto family of two standing outside. Akaashi showed them he way inside and gave them slippers.

-Do you have a tree?- bokuto said, ruffling up Akaashis hair, making it stand out in all directions.

-no, we waited for you, Kotarou- The boy grinned and jumped slightly as he walked tot he big plastic fir tree. The boy looked around the room, curiously looking around in the different boxes. Bokuto dove into one of the boxes and held up an blue glass ornament.

-wow its so pretty- he said spinning it around and inspecting every inch of it.

-its like your eye colour- he said grinning. Akaashi could hear huffs and chuckled emit from the moms and his dad who had come home from his business trip. The ravenette shook his head and took the ornament out of Bokutos hand.

-shall we start decorating the tree Kotarou?- Akaashi hung up the ornament and showed the placement to Bokuto. The owl nodded eagerly and took out a red ornament out of the box.

Soon the tree was filled with orbs in all different colours. A golden star had been placed on the top of the tree, one with six corners and twelve edges. The ornaments reflected the lights from the candles that had been lit up, making the floor in the house lit up in the rainbows all colours, even the ones that where unseen by the human kind.

The families had sat down at the table, enjoying the big feast that had been provided by them both. The boys had informed Akaashis father about their relationship, and they where taken by surprise. apparently he already knew and was very sportive. This made both the younger males feel extremely happy, they would not need to deal with more homophobic parents. That incident would live in the past and stay there.

*****

Akaashi curled up in Bokutos lap. The owl looked down at his boyfriend, smiling softly.

-no anxiety, you feel ok?- The ravenette looked up, meeting two soft golden eyes.

-no anxiety, i am ok, thank you- Akaashi wrapped his arm around Bokutos neck, pulling the other male down. He pecked the males lips, aware that there where other people watching him, irritating enough aww-ing. Akaashi could see Bokuto blushing a light red colour in the soft candle lights.

-merry Christmas- He pecked the males lips once more.

-merry Christmas-

so yeah, merry Christmas every body, hope you got a lot of presents. i got a lot of anime merch, it was fire. Read yaoi all day, cause i got some manga lmao

and some bokuaka pics, creds to artist (everybody on pintrest except the first one), i don't have it sry