Ch 18

-Bokutosan- the owl looked up surprised.

-no Akaashi you need to be resting-

-no i need to be here- he said looking into Bokutos golden eyes. Bokuto started crying, letting all his emotions take over. He threw himself over Akaashi. Holding his waist, he buried his head into his shoulder and cried. The salt water stained the blue shirt Akaashi was wearing. the ravenette wrapped his arms around Bokutos neck and started stroking his hair.

-its ok- he said trying to comfort the owl, but aware that he needed to get back to the hospital. 

-it hurts- he said through his tears

-i know, but it will heal and stop- Akaashi said and hugged Bokuto closer.

-sorry keiji, time is up- the ravenette said quietly behind them. Akaashi loosened his grip and took Bokutos hand. He led him to a gray car and got in.

-i need to go back to the hospital- he said, now Bokuto noticed the feeding tube and cannual connected to Akaashi. He nodded and got in the back seat. He took out his phone and called his mother.

-mom, hi. Are you ok?-

-yes im fine darling, dont worrie about me, ill come see you at the hospital after questions. You answered honestly right?-

-yes of course mom-

-ok, good. Bye-

-bye-

Akaashi looked back at Bokuto,

-you ok?- he said while reaching his arm back, Bokuto took it and squeezed it.

-yeah. It was hard getting out of the hospital right, thank you- Akaashi smiled.

When they arrived at the hospital Akaashi was re attached to the machines. The nurses left the room Bokuto crawled in the blankets and put his head on the thinner males shoulder (thy are sitting).

-bokutosan...- akaashi said hesitantly

-yeah?- bokuto closed his eyes and leaned back slightly.

-...i like you- the owl lifted his head off of Akaashis shoulder and looked into his eyes softly. Bokutos eyes squinted as he smiled.

-i know- Bokuto leaned forward and placed his lips on Akaashis.