woop

This takes place right after the last
chapter of Offline!

Maisie's Point of View.

"What do you wanna do now?" I asked as we walked up my porch. "Movie?" He suggested. "With the guys."

"I'm down." I happily said through a yawn, putting my hands in my pocket.

He stepped beside me before he unlocked the door. The two of us quickly walked into the house in order to avoid the chilly evening breeze when we were greeted by the four other guys who were already sat along in the living room, watching whatever was on the TV.

"MOM AND DAD ARE HOME!" Karl jumped off his position on the couch, clapping.

"Hi!" I smiled as I was slipping my shoes off.

"How was your date?" Dream asked, the four of them already standing up to greet us.

"It was shit." I said blankly with sarcastic undertones.
"Yeah, it was awful." Nick went along with it as I laughed.

"Really???" Karl asked with a disappointed tone.

"Nah." We both shook our heads with a happy smiles as I fixed my hair, running a hand through it.

"WAIT-" George gasped aloud.
"WHO ELSE SAW THAT." He pointed as I pocketed my hands once again.

"Wha-" Karl looked at him confused.
"NAH, I SAW THAT SHIT TOO-" Alex shook George aggressively as they laughed.

"What?" I questioned, bringing my hands out again to emphasize my confusion.

"WAIT IS THAT-" Karl pointed at my hands.
"AN ENGAGEMENT RING!?!?!?" Dream yelled.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH." The four of them began to freak out. "NICK LETS GOOOO!" Dream went up to him, engulfing him into an embrace.

"OH MY GOD." Alex stood there in shock.
"HE PROPOSED-" George held me by the shoulders. "AND YOU SAID YES????" Dream added on, looking me in the eyes.

I briefly looked at Nick and back to the guys before the two of us looked back at each other and bursted into laughter, making my sides begin to hurt from the non stop giggled.

"PLEASE-" I fell to the floor. "MY STOMACH HURTS." I cried, holding my stomach for support.

"IM GONNA PEE MY PANTS-" Nick laughed harder beside me.

"What?" George stared. "How is this funny?—"

"HE DIDNT PROPOSE-" I looked up and wiped my tears.

"WHAT THE FUCK??" Alex crossed his arms.
"YOU IDIOTS-" I wheezed.

"THEN WHAT IS THAT RING????" George pointed.
"PROMISE RING." I showed the four of them before flipping them off.

"THATS LAME." Karl crossed his arms aswell. "Should've been an engagement ring."  He paused. "The wedding would've been crazy.

"We are in college...." I looked at him.
"OH RIGHT-" He realized.

"You could always drop out." Dream suggested. "Not a chance, bud." I immediately shot back.

"Don't worry, the time will come soon." Nick said aloud.
"Yeah!" I nodded and slightly blushed.

authors note
by the way, this book has no timeline
so all of these could be out of order
, and they come with no date.
they're just blurbs i have down in my notes

update: jan 2, 2024
such a silly little chapter