cramps

Maisie's Point of View.

"YEAHHH! LETS GOOOO!" I heard Quackity cheer from the stream I had open on my phone at the lowest volume.

"Fuck." I mumbled out as I held onto my abdomen that felt like hell and pressing my hand against my burning forehead.

"THAT WAS CLEAN!!" I heard Dream from the other room. "POPPING OFF!!" George and Karl laughed.
"INSANEEE." I heard Sap laugh.

"Ugh." I shoved my face into a pillow and groaned in pure pain and agony. I continued to lay there, with my eyes shut in the dark, SUFFERING because of my time of the month.

I took a deep breath and tried to go back asleep, although the screaming boys within the house were in the way of allowing me to do so. I need to soundproof this house better.

I sighed and grabbed my phone off the nightstand beside me, still playing Quackity's stress audio only to be met with head pain as my bright screen flashed before my eyes.

"FUCK." I groaned and sighed.

After seconds of closing my eyes to try and recover from the brightness, I quickly changed the settings and unlocked my phone, to text the one and only boy I love.

pandas <3

sunny <3
can u please
come here ?

pandas <3
why what's wrong

sunny <3
please just come here
but you can take ur time

pandas <3
i'll be there in 3, just wait

I slightly smiled, taking a deep breath before I set my phone down and tried to go back to closing my eyes, while I waited for him.. but it might have to take a bit since they were probably in the middle of a JackBox game.

After a few short minutes of waiting and trying to close my eyes, I decided to turn back up Alex's stream to see what they were doing...

"Okay chat, say bye to Sapnap." Quackity mumbled. "JUST-KIDDING DONT!!" He laughed. "He doesn't DESERVE IT!!"

"Shut the hell up, Quackity." I heard Nick say close to his mic.

"Wait, why are you leaving again?" Karl questioned.
"He wants to make out with his girlfriend." George joked around making me cringe after hearing that.

"Actually." Sapnap interrupted him. "Maisie isn't feeling well." He already probably knew about my period from my bitchfit this morning.

"Bye Sapnap." Dream mumbled his screen name.

"Bye have a good stream, and please don't be loud." I heard him say once more before the sound of someone leaving the VC was heard.

"OKAY CHAT-" Alex continued on.

I smiled and exited the stream, beginning to wait for Nick to come in.. the estimated distance from his office to our room was like 5 seconds...

But after a minute he finally walked in and I immediately grinned just from hearing his voice.

"Hi!" He happily whispered from his side of the bed.
"Hi." I slightly peaked up, seeing his figure through my the only faint lighting in my room being my purple LED's from my set up.

Without hesitation, I felt him get under the covers beside me, wrapping his arms around me as I happily cuddled into him. "I bought you chocolate earlier." He mumbled. "But, you were asleep when I came home, so I'm giving it to you now." I heard him laugh softly as my heart fluttered.

"I also have a heat pack.. for your tummy." I could hear his smile as he handed something to me, which I quickly took and placed over my stomach.

"Thank you." I whispered out.

I flipped my body around to fully face him, my eyes still closed but I felt him staring at me. "Is your head hurting?" He asked.

"Yeah." I softly mumbled out. "A little bit." I opened my eyes slightly.

I saw his smile, before he leaned in and placed a kiss on my head, snaking his hand behind the back of my head, and pulling me closer.

"Just rest." He mumbled as I fully put my arms around his body as his arms were a guard from any infiltrating sound, muffling the faint but loud yells from the guys.

I closed my eyes as I heard him hum songs, which helped me fall asleep quicker.

"I love you, my Sunny." Were the last words I heard before I comfortably drifted to sleep.

authors note
i rushed this
mhm yeah!

update jan 04, 2024
i died. i want a bf. Ngl.