wisdom teeth

Sapnap's Point of View.

"So, Maisie is going be under the anesthesia we gave her for the next couple hours." The oral surgeon explained as she looked at me.

"Alright." I nodded as the unstable Maisie held onto me. "S..Sapnap—" She said my online name in public making me internally curse. "Sapnap. We have to go, I have to get my weed tits taken out." She slurred her words.

"OKAYYY.." I laughed awkwardly. "Uhh, is that all?.." I asked in a panic, fearing that Maisie was gonna say more stupid shit.

"No, that is all." The dentist laughed and looked at her clipboard. "You're free to go."

"Alright, thank you." I smiled. "Do you have Maisie's antibiotic prescription note?" She asked.

"Yes." I held it up in my hand, "Good. It should be ready at the pharmacy any time soon, just be sure to pick them up." l
"Of course." I smiled. "Have a good day!" I bid them a goodbye, continuing to help Maisie out the building.

"Nicholas!" She smiled. "Wh..When did you get here?" She said cutely with the gauze in her mouth making her sound funny.

"I just got here." I said with a smile as I helped her through the parking lot. I continued to unlock her Tesla and help her in before going around and getting in myself.

"Oh my god." She said as she stared at her hands. "M..my fingers are gone." She slurred before looking at me. "Where are my fingers?!" She asked with her mouth open, confused as hell.

"H-how am I supposed to play Minecraft?" She began crying.

"WAit-" I tried not to laugh. "Your fingers are right here!" I pointed as I held her hand out.

"I- Oh my god THEY GREW!" She gasped before crying again. "My fingers grew." She closed her eyes and sobbed.

"MAISIE." I laughed at her

"BOOOOOOP!" She pushed her finger against my nose. "I have all my fingers." She smiled with her numb mouth.

"I'm happy for you!" I laughed silently.

"H..hey d-dont tell anyone." She looked at me. "I have a secret..."

"And what is that?" I tried to hide my smile.

"I-" She whispered. "AHH, IM NOT GONNA TELL YOU!" She began laughing. "ahaahEhAhah"

"Bro, my lip is numb-" She pinched it. "It's numb... Hey, kiss me." She turned towards me.

"....No.." I refused.

"WHY-" She shouted. "Your mouth is all bloody and gross and dry..." I laughed as I mocked her.

"SAPNAP, CLEAN IT THEN!" She began crying.

"MAISIE!" I was losing air from laughing too much.
"Kiss me!" She frowned.

I let out a soft smile before I leaned in and kissed her cheek, making her clap in celebration as I continued to finally start the car and drive off. I quickly made sure she had her seat belt so she wouldn't get hurt.

Throughout the drive Maisie either cried or laugh... nothing new to be honest, but all I was able to do was laugh at how cute she was.

I drove by the pharmacy and decided to go to the drive-thru window instead, since I didn't want to get out the car and leave Maisie alone or take Maisie inside with me while she loses her mind.

I grabbed her pain medications for the next week and proceeded to continue my way back to the house.

"A..am I married.." She asked as she stared at her rings.
"Who- am I married to?" She questioned, shoving the promise ring finger in my face.