Extra Powers and Abilities

Here are some extra powers and abilities that your neko form grants you.

Soul Fire (This type of fire looks a lot like the Cursed Blue Flame, but is a lighter shade of blue. Whenever this flame hits it's target, it takes a portion of the target's soul and adds that to the user's soul to male them stronger. It will also effect the target, as when the soul fire takes a portion of the target's soul, they become weaker physically, mentally, and magically)

Spectral Tiger (You are able to summon 1 or more tigers made out of spectral energy. These tigers can aid you in combat as well as defend you, and you can ride on them as a form of transportation. If you want the spectral tigers to fly, then they can summon spectral wings on their backs. Your spectral tigers are immune to physical attacks and most magical attacks, but certain powerful magic attacks can injure them, but rarely are they ever killed by anyone because they're so strong)

Energy Claws (You are able to summon energy claws on your fingers. These claws can add extra physical damage to your opponent when you slash them with your energy claws. Your energy claws can even inflict a temporary paralysis on your enemies for a few seconds, which will give you enough time to finish off your opponent quickly)

True Full Counter (you can reflect your opponent's attack back at them but with 10× the power)

Nova Blast (a kamehameha-styled energy beam that has the power and force of a supernova)

All kamehameha variants

Red Sun (a stronger version of Cruel Sun)

Spectral weapon and armor creation

Red Lighting (this type of lighting has the ability to scorch and burn people as if they were burning in hellfire while zapping away their powers at the same time. At full potential, red lighting has enough power to almost kill Great Red and Ophis while completely draining their powers)

Unlimited Blade Works

Gates of Babylon

Golden Affinity

Void Manipulation

Energy Manipulation

All Sprit Bomb variants

Divine Dividing

Longinus Smasher

Dwarf Star (you can summon a miniature sun like Cruel Sun, but this miniature sun is a white dwarf star and has the power and force of an exploding sun when it hits it's target)

Ki energy weapon creation

Destroy and Repair (an ability that allows you to destroy anything you want and then repair it with a simple touch)

Swap (a spell that allows you to switch 2 objects between each other, like swapping out someone's heart with a stone)

That's all the extra powers that you have in your neko form. I hope you like them. I will see you all in the next chapter, so until then, stay safe everyone. Bye.

I don't own any of these characters. They all belong to their respective owners. Thanks for reading.