Chapter 2: Reuniting With Koneko/Befriending The ORC

You and Issei follow Kiba as he walks out of the school building and heads towards some nearby woods. You begin to feel a little cautious just incase something bad would happen, but your cautious instincts rise a little when you, Issei, and Kiba are standing in front of an abandoned schoolhouse. Kiba smiles as he walks over towards the door and knocks on it while you and Issei stand behind him. After a moment, a girls voice can be heard on the other side of the door.

????: You can come in.

Kiba opens the door and walks in with you and Issei still behind him. Once the 3 of you inter the abandoned schoolhouse, you look around to see that everything on the inside is furnished and neat. Issei looks around surprised while Kiba leads you and your perverted friend to a couple of couches that surround a table. You look at one of the couches and look shocked as tears start to come up to your eyes. Right in front of you sits Koneko. She is slowly chewing on a chocolate bar before she notices someone looking at her and looks at you. Once Koneko sees you, she looks shocked at you before she gets up and starts tearing up.

Koneko (shocked): Y-Y/N? Is that really you?

You start crying and run towards Koneko before you grab her and hug her. Your sudden action surprises everyone in the room, especially Koneko.

Y/N (cries): Yes Koneko it's me, Y/N! It's been so long!

Koneko begins to cry as well as she smiles and hugs you back.

Koneko (crying, smiling): Y/N it really is you! I so glad your here! I've missed you!

You and Koneko hug each other for another minute before the both you you let go while looking into each others still watery eyes with smiles on your faces.

Koneko (smiles): You've kept your promise. I'm so glad.

Y/N (smiles): Of course I did. What kind of friend wouldn't keep their promise?

Koneko (smiles): You have a point. I'm just so glad you're back. We have so much to catch up on.

Y/N (smiles): Yes, we do.

You and Koneko hug each other again before Issei decides to speak.

Issei: Umm, sorry for interrupting this touching moment, but Y/N how do you know her?

Y/N: Oh right. Koneko meet one of my friends Issei. Just to warn you, he is a pervert.

Issei looks offended by Y/N comment.

Issei (whines): Oh come on Y/N! She didn't need to know that!

Y/N: Actually she did.

Koneko glares at Issei while hugging you.

Koneko: I don't like perverts. How did you and him become friends Y/N?

Y/N: Well when me and Issei met he wasn't perverted, but now he is.

Koneko nods her head in understandment while Issei starts whining again. Kiba watches the entire scene while chuckling.

Y/N: Anyways, even though Issei is a pervert, he is still a great friend. You just have to get to know him for a little bit, but if he ever tries anything on you Koneko, let me know.

Issei looks at you a little afraid on what you would do to him if he found out you were trying to flirt with Koneko.

Koneko (smiles): Ok Y/N, and I'll beat him up if he tries anything perverted.

Issei (sad): Why is everyone against me?

Y/N (smiles): Awe cheer up pal. All you need to do is stop your perverted urges.