Chapter 8: Mission To Save The CPU Candidates

After encountering Freed yesterday, you and Issei headed back to the ORC. Once you both got there, you explained what happened to Rias and the others. Rias apologized for not making sure the job was safe, but you and Issei cheered her up. Koneko was also glad to see you back as well when she immediately hugged you causing you to smile and hug her back. After hanging out for a little bit, everyone decided to head back home, except you, Koneko, and Rias, since you wanted to help Rias in sorting everything for tomorrow's meeting and Koneko wanted to wait for you to finish. After helping Rias, you went back home with Koneko and she spent the night with you in your bedroom.

(Time skip)

It's now the next day. You wake up bright and early. After some stretching from a goodnight sleep, you look to your right and smile at seeing the still sleeping Koneko as she purrs peacefully with her cat ears twitching a little and her cat tail swaying slowly from side to side. You get up off your bed and gently wake up Koneko.

Y/N (whispers): Hey Koneko, it's time to get up.

Koneko groans a little and wakes up from her dream. She immediately smiles on seeing you and sits up.

Koneko (yawns): Goodmorning Y/N. How did you sleep last night?

Y/N (smiles): I slept pretty well. I can tell you had a nice rest as well.

You say as you point at Koneko's cat ears and tail.

Koneko (blushes): Oh, right.

Koneko retracts her neko features and gets up off of your bed.

Y/N (smiles): Well, let's get ready for school. Thank goodness today's a Friday.

Koneko nods her head and smiles at you before you turn around and head into your bathroom to start getting dressed in your school uniform.

(Time skip)

You, Koneko, and Issei leave Issei's house after saying goodbye to his parents and start heading towards Kuoh Academy. While walking, you and Koneko talk about what the both of you can do together over the weekend. Issei doesn't say anything, but looks around at nearby girls with a perverted look on his face, which Koneko notices and kicks Issei hard in the ass.

Issei (screams): OUCH!!!! Will you stop doing that!?

Koneko ignores Issei's question. Issei sighs and rubs his ass while you shake your head slowly.

Y/N (thoughts): He brought that on himself.

The 3 of you eventually make it to Kuoh Academy and start making your way towards the school doors, but before you and your 2 friends can enter, you all hear someone call out you.

????: Hey!!! Y/N!!!!

You turn to where the voice came from and see Neptune running towards you. Issei and Koneko look at Neptune as she stops running when she reaches you. You see Neptune isn't wearing her school uniform, which makes you curious.

Y/N (curious): Hey Neptune. What's wrong?

Neptune pants a little from running before she speaks up.

Neptune: I'm glad you're here. Something urgent has come up, and I want you to help.

Y/N (curious): Alright, what's the problem?

Neptune: It'd be better if I tell you somewhere private. I don't want people to overhear our conversation. Follow me.

Issei: Wait.

Neptune looks over to Issei.

Neptune: Yea, what's up uhh....

Issei: The name's Issei. Anyways, can me and Koneko come along too?

Koneko: We're close friends of Y/N, and we'd like to help out too.

Neptune smiles at Issei and Koneko.

Neptune (smiles): Sure. If you guys can help then come along. The more the merrier.

Neptune turns around and starts walking to a private area away Kuoh Academy with you, Koneko, and Issei following right behind her.

(Time skip)

The quartet eventually make it to the private area Neptune talked about, which is the wooded area behind the park.

Neptune: Welp, we're here.

Noire (annoyed): It took you long enough to get here! Our sisters are in danger right now and you're just slacking off!!!

Neptune: Sheesh Noire. Calm down. I'm only a little late.

Y/N: Wait, you 2 have sisters?

Neptune: Yep. My sister sister's name is Nepgear and Noire's sister is named Uni. We also have a friend named Blanc who has 2 twin sisters named Rom and Ram.

Issei: That's cool, but did you say that they're in danger? What's up?

Neptune: Remember when I said I had urgent news? Well Nepgear, Uni, Rom, and Ram have been kidnapped.

Issei (shocked): Wait, What!?

Koneko: How did that happen?

Noire: We honestly don't know. We don't even know who took them. All we have is a ransom note that has coordinates to 3 different areas, so the 4 girls are being held at 3 different locations.

Y/N: This is not good. Do you know the coordinates?

Neptune: Yep. Fortunately me, Noire, and our other friends already have planned on how to get our sisters back. In fact our friends should be heading to the first location right now.

Issei: Then we better get going.

Noire: Right. I remember the coordinates to the first location. So let's start hurrying over there.

Y/N: Wait, I have a solution. Just tell me the coordinates and I can warp all of us there instantly.

Noire: Alright, the coordinates are 987, 65, 1290.

Y/N: Alright. Everyone huddle around me.

Everyone huddles close together and around you.

Y/N: Alright, here we go. Chaos Control!!!

Immediately after you chant chaos control, a flash of light appears before it instantly warps you and your friends before disappearing in a split second, leaving the spot where everyone was standing empty and quiet.

To be continued....

Sorry for the long wait, but I finally got a new chapter released. I'll be updating this book with a few more chapters starting tomorrow and through Sunday, so look forward to that. Anyways, that's all I have for now. I'll see you all later. Bye.

I don't own any of these characters and pics. They all belong to their respective owners. Thanks for reading.