chapter 5 🍋

Miles,cream and cheese was on shadow's back as a shadow begins to walk through the night away from the village that was destroyed and begins to find another town for them to settle down for the night it was a long trip that cream and cheese were sleeping and Miles was taking care of them and also his stomach to reveal a small bump on it three months has taken its toll. Even though miles just frowns as he remembered that day clearly the love of his life give him his little miracle and also got taken away along with his sister their two Lords but he still remembers those two and hoping one day he will find his the two missing Lords and fix back their town.
*************************

"Stone is a brown bear known as the grizzly bear species with his eyes pink and his ability of his third eye that he is able to see into the future and summon his magic to make the force field".

His sister Jewel diamond she is the little sister but don't underestimate her with her smartness for her Village she knows what's best for everyone and keeping the protective along with her brother she has orange eyes and her ability is using her third eye like her brother given by the Gods both of them have the same power but different abilities like Stone has future and Jewel has the ability to see into the past but mostly both of them are equally a match and protects their Village.

And lastly miles the mate of Stone he is a beautiful yellow kitsune with his seven tails and his beautiful Crystal Light Blue from his eyes and a special ability is his way of he used Electronics and 7 tails but with all that he has a secret that he has not told anyone besides his mate and his sister and that is he is a Herm. And those who doesn't know what's a Herm well technically is someone who has two parts of the body from male and female like the males have their members and like the females have their vaginas same like your one gender but you have both of them at the same time even though it's rare for today's society. They could be chances that you could become pregnant. Or to make it easier it's mostly half boy half girl at the same time with the gender.

**************************

Flashback

3 months ago in Village of lil bussey where is rising Up From the Ashes from that disaster and begin to rebuild with hope in their hearts and with a powerful force field that kept everyone safe from the outside. And with the help of their two lords known as Stone Diamond and along with his little sister name Jewel diamond keep on bouncing the peace their Village and protecting their people from the force field by their magic and keeping hope in everyone's hearts for a brighter future. Where we start is in a lovely afternoon before Sunset occur is when the males are is rebuilding for their loved ones and the women doing gardens growing crops and food for everyone and the children having fun running around and playing and the two Lords watching everyone with a smile on both on their faces as they begin to walk down to see how everyone is doing before they split up.

???: yo brother I'm going to go check on the women if they need help with the gardens what are you going to do?

???: I'm going to check on the males and then see if I could help them rebuilding their houses and after I'm done I'm going to see my beautiful miles he sent me a message to meet him by his house for a important conversation. he open his third eye and he begins to blush with a smile

???: giggling why will miles call you if he could just tell you right now~

???: chill down little sister miles has his reasons by the way jewel don't forget we're all going do you have a celebration of the first year that we all survived without any problems.

Jewel: smiles I know stone one year has passed and we all survived being this nation will grow and peace and nature will come back.

Stone: indeed our father will be proud of us right now looks up in the sky he's in the sky watching us and we will honor his name and protecting the people and bringing peace back to the world.