chapter 7🌄🎀

As night begins to fade away before it turns Dawn at the new Village in the abandoned house where the others are sleeping. From Shadow begins to wake up and slowly opening his eyes to see that Dawn was approaching. And looking at Tails ,cream and cheese still sleeping And quietly he begins to get up on his fours and goes outside just to get ready for the morning Sunrise only this time he wasn't alone because he saw the same woman from last night but this time as she was wearing different clothing and holding something in her arms. As she gets closer Shadow start to realize what she was holding and it was a child a little girl with the same color hair as the female and wearing a green dress that looks like a flower and she was sleeping peacefully on the lady's arms.

???: holding the little girl while walking at shadow your up early Mr Werehog?

???: looks at Shadow with curious eyes while holding on on the woman's arm.

Shadow: looks at both of them and looks back on the sky as the sun start to come up.

???: looks at the sky while rubbing her stomach not much of a talker are you huh? well like everyone else in these days....

???: keeps on looking. puppy~

Shadow: looks at the little girl and makes a little smile as he begins to see the Sun going up .

???: smiles and pets her head yes my little melody~ that is a very big puppy~

Melody: giggling while purring. puppy puppy~

Shadow looking at melody smiling with pure innocence as he saw the sun was up only for the emerald on his chest to Glow as well as his body started to Glow the same color as the Emerald making him shrink from his Werehog size to his normal size as well standing in two legs kneel down panting as the transformation was over

???:  shocked to see that happened as she looks at him Mr. Werehog are you okay?

Melody: very confused when she saw his shadow no longer a Werehog puppy?

Shadow: sigh as he gets up yes I'm okay Ms just a little bit tired from a transformation

???: transformation huh what happened like this is my first time seeing a transformation as well as my little Melody

Melody: Mommy where is puppy? she looks at her with curious eyes.

???: puppy will be here at night time carefully puts her down to the ground as well slowly getting up

Melody; oh.... are you sure puppy will come back?

???:  pinch her cheek Softly of course my little angel puppy will come back now I'm going to speak with this gentleman can you go with your father?

Melody: smiles as her tail was wagging okay Mommy looks at shadow bye sir.  she starts to run away from both of them.

Shadow: he only looked at Melody with a smile liking how sweet and innocent of a child she is as he gets up. your daughter is very sweet

???: I know Mister she's my daughter after all anyways main topic of introducing myself. looks at him I Am Grace the Lord of my Village and you are?

Shadow: my name is shadow. Shadow the Hedgehog and pleasure meeting you Ms. Grace

Grace: nice to meet you to shadow so ask me this what were you doing with a little bunny child and along with a fox with 7 tails from last night. And are you a friend or Foe?

Shadow: I will answer my questions but first I would like them to eat something when they are awake and some water for me if I am allowed to?

Grace: nods yes you are allowed to have some water but we have rules here and that is we have to get our own water if you carefully walk with me I'll take you where are well is